[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

@[DE]Megan Fixed Clients not receiving credit towards the Vallis Spelunker Challenge.  This is still not working correctly. I went through every cave, nook and cranny twice, and the achievement did not drop.

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

Seems like a buff on paper; how's it a nerf? I'm genuinely curious to understand the mechanics change on a greater level.

Its a nerf just because previously it took into account damage mods twice.

IF it previously dealt 100 damage with mods now it will deal 50.

AS for damage standpoint lets say that previously we dealt 200 impact damage.

First example will be grineer standard healths.

Previously it was like this:

We have dealt 150 damage to targets with cloned flesh and 250 damage to machineary, rest is unaffected.

IF we apply the new damage we have 100 slash and 100 puncture damage.

That means we will deal 225 damage to cloned flesh, 270 damage to ferrite armor, 70 to alloy armor and no change to machineary.

Corpus health:

Previously we dealt 150 to flesh, 300 to shields and 230 to p.shields.

Currently 250 to flesh, 160 to shields, 100 to p.shields and standard to robotic.

Infested is all buffed:

250 to flesh, 300 to i.flesh, 225 to fossilized and 250 to sinew.

10 hours ago, unagy said:

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

Thought so. No fix for us yet.

Curious as to have the issues with Moa name "profanity" been addressed? Since "Ambulas" and "Jackal" are bad words in M rated game, just sayin'. :clem:

Can you please fix the Fishing Bug in Orb Vallis where the fishing spear spins infinitely around the warframe and you can't fish ?

I really like the pricing for operator tennogen. Thank god it doesnt cost the same as a full skin or helmet.

But that star shaped sword is dissapointing. I know that life in plastic is fantastic, but not when it comes to weapons. The design itself is good, materials dont fit the sword at all. A shame.

14 hours ago, unagy said:

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

I did the same. 30 caves visible but achievement stuck at 29/30

• Upvote 1

Have all caves checked 5 times over after this update but i cant get the last one im stuck at 29/30 on spelunker achievement so im out of ideas what to do 😄

• Upvote 2

can we please get a fix for the bug where the person we invited to our orbiter cant go into the operator room and the personal quarters? 

a fix for fish in orb vallis caves spawning under the ground would also come in handy cuz every time i fish in caves most of the fish spawn under the ground and inside rocks and they cant even come out of there. 

5 hours ago, FilipovskiMarko said:

Hey can you pls just increase the hotspot spawn rate in the caves

I've been trying to catch some of the rarer fish and i can't get a single hotspot to spawn

They need to fix the spawn points .. not increasing it

those fish are there only they are swimming beneat you

Spoiler

Hey DE, why is it that the races you do for Ventkids give next to nothing? Why bother giving me a number of 3000 or so when that is not true? I assumed races were supposed to be "bounties" for the kids therefore they should grant a dewcent amount of standing. 

18 hours ago, CrustySockPuppet said:

It's happening for all types, lower size of enemy frames equals more times it does.

Anyway, don;t hold your breath - they can't find those buttons when they play anyway.

Still no fix for:

Can you guys add an invulnerability period on companions after they are revived? I can't count how many times I've revived my moa only for it to IMMEDIATELY be one-shot by an enemy, and it starts a vicious, non-ending cycle of me trying to revive it and then jump into archwing before it dies so that I can get away. It's ridiculously annoying. Sentinels already have an invulnerability period after they are revived by the regen mod, and warframes have an invulnerability period after being revived, so why can't companions have the same thing?

DE Please where is the tennogen for nidus? love the delux to the grave but 1 tennogen pretty pleeeeeease... just the Night hunter one and the syndana I beg you pleeeease.....and as always thank you very much! 

:satisfied:

Still no fix on the Loading Screen looping for infinity

Still no fix on insane lag when loading into any and all missions.

Love the hotfixes and the Devs overall effort to fix..But these are 2 HUGE issues that should be addressed.