Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR restrictions for Open world mission? Fortuna and Cetus

IgnatiuSgaming

Since fortuna update,many old player and new player coming to this game

But fortuna update give so much toxin in community and so much bad attitude

Like leecher in every single bounty Fortuna and Cetus

I suggest 2 optional choice for DE

1. Nerf so hard experience get from killing people Orb of Valis

2. Give MR restrictions to every single open world mission (MR8 would be fine)

Note : Leecher is a guy who leveling and most of them didn't help you

Edited by IgnatiuSgaming
Fixing my statement and add note

Yes Please. Id actually would like that due to other reasons though. Even if Marketing Wise Cetus and Fortuna are for new Players they in reality really arent (Main Arguments against Cetus, Time will tell how much they work for Fortuna). The Open Worlds are a completely different subpart, requiring you to spent alot of Time for something that doesnt Really help you in 90% of the Game.

Yes, zaws and kitguns are of the Stronger weapons in the game, but contain Another System over modding you Need to understand. Judging by my own Experience, in the First 500h i would have messed up Making a zaw so badly.  Other than those modular weapons, Theres Not Really anything Else thats not a Cherry in Top for Veterans (like arcanes) and most of the Ressources arent even needed in the Rest of the game.  Mr Lock? Yes Please. Help new Players to focus on the stuff they need to do, instead of these Time traps

Edited by Eisdschungel

Nah, better matchmaking preferences. 

I happen to like running with lower ranked players as there is less pressure for high performance in a casual setting, less elitism, toxicity and just more shenanigans in general. 

Give us the option to chose +/- 5 of our MR or just public and get what you get.

il y a 5 minutes, Pro3Display a dit :

if they afk away from you they don't get exp

if you deal more damage than them well sry they didn't pick saryn or mesa or smth

do you really expect people with mr2 to beat you in damage output? 

I think you didn't understand, they didn't need to do some damage to getting reward, leecher just stand at the spawn or go fishing / minning and they wait to loot something from you, they also participate to the objectif, like 30 kill in solo, + 20 per player, or 1 extrator + 1 per player, yay i love defend 5 extractors without anyone to #*!%ING HELP ME !

Edited by Aisu9

Just now, Aisu9 said:

I think you didn't understand, they didn't need to do some damage to getting reward, leecher just stand at the spawn or go fishing / minning and they wait to loot something from you

again, leecher dont get exp from standing at spawn and only get what they caught, they don't get loot until they go looting, leecher must actively follow the squad to get loot and exp

only way to prevent people from mining and fishing in the bounties is to remove mining and fishing altogether which won't happen

8 minutes ago, Aisu9 said:

I'd like to, but i always have 1/2 baby mr3 with me, I like to help some player, but I don't play to take care of some cry baby !

if he goes on tirades in chat just leave him to die and ignore him, by creating millions of trigger threads crying about leechers you only contribute to toxicity of our city of our city

Edited by Pro3Display

11 minutes ago, Aisu9 said:

I think you didn't understand, they didn't need to do some damage to getting reward, leecher just stand at the spawn or go fishing / minning and they wait to loot something from you, they also participate to the objectif, like 30 kill in solo, + 20 per player, or 1 extrator + 1 per player, yay i love defend 5 extractors without anyone to #*!%ING HELP ME !

and how would further restricting mastery ranks fix anything you mention, high mastery afkers/leechers are just as common as anyone else, your request fixes nothing, its placebo.

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)AleDiorio a dit :

mastery doesn't mean too much here!!... 

Can I double up-vote this?
Leechers exist at any mastery rank and are of any types, be it loot/exp or just being lazy and fishing while someone does all the work across the map.

What op suggested doesn't even begin to fix the issue.
Ultimately, the best solution is if you decide to match-make yourself with recruitment channel or private groups or blacklist those lazy people so that you don't get paired with them anymore.

Mastery means virtually nothing when it comes to players. Yes a lower mr player is more likely to be unprepared for mid-high level content yet you will still find the high mr players who leech for free affinity or go into a mission with all unranked equipment and then end up on the floor constantly. Especially considering that leeching affinity is the single best way to rank some items there are arguably more high mr players who leech than low mrs.

Also there is a difference between leeching and a playing trying their best with what they have.

As far as just MR restricting areas like Cetus and Vallis, only if the ENTIRE section is restricted and not specific bounties. Especially with Fortuna it would be near impossible (and more detrimental) to newer players if they can't access the bounties for specific debt-bonds. Also the progressions within both Cetus and Vallis are beneficial to a new player; it's plenty of content to work on and the weapons, mods, and resources (there is a reason bounties give "standard" resources and endo) are all useful to them.

But at the same time since the game gets these advertising pushes for these updates specifically to draw in new players it would be detrimental to DE to mr lock said content. If a someone first came to the game because they saw Fortuna and then gets told they need to play for a few months to be able to access most/all of that content they'd likely get discouraged enough to stop playing.

Edit: also DE can't mr lock Fortuna or Cetus now anyways unless they manage to grandfather in all current players below said lock. It would definitely push out new players if they suddenly pulled this content out from under them if they already started working on it.

Either push for DE to add additional matchmaking for pubs (which could still be detrimental and alienate newer players to only get matched with other new players) or take one of the other several avenues to avoid leechers/new players.

Edited by trst

Leechers boil down to a non issue,  adding an MR requirement presupposes that new players are the problem. Honestly I'd be far more likely to expect experienced players to do leeching, they'd be worn down on the grind and doing your own thing while someone else does bounties is efficient. New players are typically ready to explore and try doing everything, if they aren't near the objective it's more likely due to them being lost, enjoying the details on the way there or just plain old not being as fast as veterans with the key mashing. 

Any system trying to clamp down too hard on "leeching" is going to punish innocent players and potentially turn off new players who can't keep up with experienced ones. There's simply no way they'd do anything so heavy handed, and the actual leechers are ultimately a non issue when discussed to the logical conclusion of the damage they do (hint: none).

41 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

What’s with all these leech threads?  I play in Australia so get connected to other aussies, maybe that’s what’s different, but I play every single day for hours and have never had a leecher in my game.

Aussies have bludgers, not leechers.

Edited by schilds

At least we should have MR lock on T5 bounties

2 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

What’s with all these leech threads?  I play in Australia so get connected to other aussies, maybe that’s what’s different, but I play every single day for hours and have never had a leecher in my game.

Most of this happens on NA region