Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing trial's

S.Dust

Instead of paying some fee to rank up we should have trial's we should like have to go take out a boss that has been causing trouble or something, this would enable more bosses to be put in the game. Something better than what it is now.

32 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Instead of paying some fee to rank up 

at first I was like "what fee do we pay for mastery level up except our life and personal relationships"
but now after re-read i get it. You mean like cetus/fortuna rank up.

I would be up for that,but even current method is pretty good.

Edited by ---Merchant---

6 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

at first I was like "what fee do we pay for mastery level up except our life and personal relationships"
but now after re-read i get it. You mean like cetus/fortuna rank up.

I would be up for that,but even current method is pretty good.

current method is good and non that painful to unlock. but lorewise... ( he was speaking maybe of the normal syndicate i mean.... )  i mean, what is the steel meridian going to do with a prime part and so on and so on? a real truth test would be much better lorewise, that's sure.

5 hours ago, mikakor said:

current method is good and non that painful to unlock. but lorewise... ( he was speaking maybe of the normal syndicate i mean.... )  i mean, what is the steel meridian going to do with a prime part and so on and so on? a real truth test would be much better lorewise, that's sure.

I mean every faction honestly MR should stay how it is cause it has actual test that sometimes are actually enjoyable like the mr 19 test i took like yesterday.