Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we make Plague Zaw parts blueprint tradable plz ?

Doomsknightmare

58 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I think that sums up your reply....

Also you say that I'm trying to belittle other people's opinions yet I'm not the one replying in such an 'aggressive' manner to try and prove their point.  

Actually having a quick look at some of your other posts in other threads it seems like you have a very large proportion of (to put it politely) negative and/or argumentative stand points no matter the topic... so I think this will be the last time I will worry about responding to your comments.

So... you're that out of argument that you can only cite my reaction as yours? k then.

dankeykrang-profile_image-0bc2a3032dfe38

You did, you belittled others citing their argument as comical, etc and you denying it now is, again, hypocritical.... get your head out of the gutter. You don't even reply to any points I made against the idea of plague zaw being tradeable now.

Not much of a mic drop as much as you're really out of argument there dude.

Edited by Tsardova

:blush: Welp, some ppl said "it's the point of the whole Plague Star event ortherwise nobody's gonna play the event blah blah blah", but think about this : You can also apply it to basically any other events exclusive weapon like Prime weapons unvaulting / Baro's exclusive weapons / Ignis Wraith (etc, even some non-tradable event-exclusive shiz like Quartakk&Stubba can still be bought in the market) and you may need to wait more than 6 months to grind some of these time-limited babes only availble in a short time, and that's why making them tradable is a smart move by DE, and that's my 2 cents. 

Edited by Doomsknight

Well, DE does what DE thinks is best. 

And like they said during the whole Hema resource-cost issue, sometimes they need to think like a business. 

Long term plans always beat short term goals, for reason of the latter not being worth it. 

If they agreed with you or if enough people whelped about it, they would have done it. The fact that nothing is done yet simply shows that to DE, this isnt an issue to consider at the moment. 

7 hours ago, Tsardova said:

So... you're that out of argument that you can only cite my reaction as yours? k then.

dankeykrang-profile_image-0bc2a3032dfe38

You did, you belittled others citing their argument as comical, etc and you denying it now is, again, hypocritical.... get your head out of the gutter. You don't even reply to any points I made against the idea of plague zaw being tradeable now.

Not much of a mic drop as much as you're really out of argument there dude.

Not even sure why I'm bothering with this reply because it's pretty clear what you're trying to do here....

No I'm not out of arguments, I just can't be bothered to deal with someone who is deliberately trying to be argumentative to get a rise from another player so the thread can be deleted and they can get rid of another viewpoint that is contrary to their own. 

As to not replying to your points, I already have in other replies and even if I did reply to you directly you'd just come back in a way that is designed to be argumentative rather than 'useful' to the discussion. 

So rather than get into a long drawn out process I'm just sticking you on the ignore list.

PS.  Comical is not belittling, it's a very common term in the english language, if you have an issue with that term then I'm not the one with the issue.

Edited by LSG501

57 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not even sure why I'm bothering with this reply because it's pretty clear what you're trying to do here....

No I'm not out of arguments, I just can't be bothered to deal with someone who is deliberately trying to be argumentative to get a rise from another player so the thread can be deleted and they can get rid of another viewpoint that is contrary to their own. 

As to not replying to your points, I already have in other replies and even if I did reply to you directly you'd just come back in a way that is designed to be argumentative rather than 'useful' to the discussion. 

So rather than get into a long drawn out process I'm just sticking you on the ignore list.

PS.  Comical is not belittling, it's a very common term in the english language, if you have an issue with that term then I'm not the one with the issue.

... What?.... General thread = Arguments for and against an idea. All there is to it.

And that points out on how flawed your defense for TC's idea then no? Just cause my argument is against your doesn't mean it's "not useful", the idea is disputed by so many cause of how much negative implication it can bring to the table. Does that make any argument against the idea any less valid? Heck no. That's the point of discussion thread.

o0220020013913755615.jpg

PS. Context, google it.

LOL I still remember back then when people requested DE should make Supra Vandal / Ignis Wraith and other event-exclusive weapons tradable, a bunch of "superior veterans" jumped out of nowhere and said "hell no blah blah blah", and take a look here my friends, only to find the history repeats itself...

:blush: Yet we all know the evolution is inevitable...