Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #226!

[DE]Megan

1 час назад, (XB1)Kuljack сказал:

Who cares really? You aren’t doing any work watching a stream, and if your only reason for watching is to get a drop you shouldn’t even bother watching.

It was a great stream and anything you didn’t get that was free is no real loss at all.

I am just happy they do the streams weekly, I do not know any other company to be so invested in it’s players.

ehm...many people cares? DE should care? Its not just about stupid items. Its about promises - they promise to give something and they lied 99999 time for alot of players. NORMAL company would rather a) solver problem b) wont promise rewards as 100% result anymore. But no,DE just ignores this problem.

I didn't get the twitch drop but that isn't why I watch the streams.

I enjoy the humor and the insight into the workings at DE, I prefer to be gaming rather than watching streams so I don't watch many at all but since my first attendance of a prime time I haven't missed an episode and make sure to pay attention to all the dev streams as well.

DE always does their best to follow through but they have to balance everything out with constantly making new content to keep players interested which is so vital to their model and longevity. 

Watching the prime time and dev streams has really gotten me invested with the game and the company in a way that just playing the game hadn't.

I happily throw some money their way now and then not so much for the plat and items but because I want to see this company and the employees continue to be successful for another 5 years and beyond. 

Keep doing what you do folks, I love you all!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MinionZero said:

I didn't get the twitch drop but that isn't why I watch the streams.

I enjoy the humor and the insight into the workings at DE, I prefer to be gaming rather than watching streams so I don't watch many at all but since my first attendance of a prime time I haven't missed an episode and make sure to pay attention to all the dev streams as well.

DE always does their best to follow through but they have to balance everything out with constantly making new content to keep players interested which is so vital to their model and longevity. 

Watching the prime time and dev streams has really gotten me invested with the game and the company in a way that just playing the game hadn't.

I happily throw some money their way now and then not so much for the plat and items but because I want to see this company and the employees continue to be successful for another 5 years and beyond. 

Keep doing what you do folks, I love you all!

Aaawww why can't everyone be like you, the world would be a much lovelier place. *sniffles*

15 hours ago, Chesty_Puller said:

Seems more like its been at least 3 weeks of no twitch drops for me--and every time I input /twitchdrop, like in the past,-- it came up as an unknown command-- whats the deal DE? I know you guys are able to figure this out, but dropped the ball for 3 weeks now???

Sorry but last week twitch drop was working. It was only last night that didn’t work so don’t blame DEs.Check your credentials as well.