redeyesvikes 
shamandalie12 
irishstevie 
kobalsaver 

Chroma Prime Access Winner: mclalo01 

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

• Like 2

Apologies for the Twitch Drop flop tonight. I shall investigate the cause - sorry!!!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Same as the above players with no drops, not sure why I have issues when it's drops from the Warframe channel but all the drops when Fortuna released worked with no issues.

Loved the artwork though, hope we can put some in our orbiter. Especially the memeframe one. 

Edit: To show, this was the last drop I got from the ones that were hosted through y'alls Twitch channel. All of the ones past this relic pack haven't worked.

BI4j483.jpg

Edited by Brandt1

Enjoyed the stream. Same in having issues getting Twitch drops let alone prime loot. Double and triple checked that my Twitch prime is linked only to my Nintendo Switch but nothing. 😞

Edited by (NSW)PhantomPylot
Forgot stuff

I thought you said you were making up for the past 2 week drop flops by doing a good drop tonight, but it still didn't work lol, nice stream anyway. 

Edited by Astrexeal
  • Haha 1

Always love catching you guys when you stream, i caught the stream today but was plagued with connection issues, mostly having the stream feed freeze and i couldnt message anything on the chat,  and i noticed i didnt get any twitch drops!

Those 7 deadly sins would go so well on K-Drive! 😍

Need those Kirbys as Glyphs

Edited by copykitty

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for tuning in!

Platinum Winners (including feet):

Reveal hidden contents

1000 Platinum:
acaediam 
pandadragon10 
fearturkey24 

500 Platinum:
perri9999 
donksmash 
latiosone 
drekartubegirl 
finnorths 
tzevrot 
redeyesvikes 
shamandalie12 
irishstevie 
kobalsaver 

Chroma Prime Access Winner: mclalo01 

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Hi Megan & Rebecca,

Just like to bring your attention to this topic

We really need a response.

Thank you

Seems more like its been at least 3 weeks of no twitch drops for me--and every time I input /twitchdrop, like in the past,-- it came up as an unknown command-- whats the deal DE? I know you guys are able to figure this out, but dropped the ball for 3 weeks now???

Hey, if they increase the drop's contents every time to make up for the previous one, I won't be complaining! :D

...unless I happen to miss the one that gets the gigamegadrop... I'll likely complain a little then. >.>

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Apologies for the Twitch Drop flop tonight. I shall investigate the cause - sorry!!!

I hate to be a broken record, but I've been saying this a million times with no one responding. I have never gotten a single Twitch Drop at all, even after doing everything that Customer Service has told me to do multiple times & nothing. I couldn't even get anything bak retroactively either. 😕

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Onyx_Eyes said:

Hey, if they increase the drop's contents every time to make up for the previous one, I won't be complaining! 😄

...unless I happen to miss the one that gets the gigamegadrop... I'll likely complain a little then. >.>

Primed Chamber? 😄

53 минуты назад, (XB1)Nittymaster сказал:

Shotgun Riven next Prime Time?

yeah,with no drops again. Repeat 999 times - easy no drops at all,but everyones will be happy and exciting

• Woah 1

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

yeah,with no drops again. Repeat 999 times - easy no drops at all,but everyones will be happy and exciting

Who cares really? You aren’t doing any work watching a stream, and if your only reason for watching is to get a drop you shouldn’t even bother watching.

It was a great stream and anything you didn’t get that was free is no real loss at all.

I am just happy they do the streams weekly, I do not know any other company to be so invested in it’s players.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

1 job megan!