Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Passive for Revenant

Awesomekid3520

Revenant one of the newest warframes in the game and is pretty good in some cases but not all when it comes to effectively sustaining yourself as the warframe and a passive that has been seen to be somewhat lacking. The warframe I believe needs a bit of a rework and I have a suggestion for a better passive that could make Revenant worth everyone's while. The warframe is hard to obtain seeing that you need observer rank with the quills, a more laborious task on its own seeing how the only way to get quill standing is by at least having the war within quest done and by using your operator you can either kill the smaller eidolons or the huger Teralyst. With this in mind, the warframe its simple to get with adequate gear but its just as bad if not harder the get the frame itself. I know from my experience getting the frame and others who have it that Revenant is disappointing for all the trouble you go through. Thus I have an idea that would significantly increase the warframe's strength and also help some lacking support that mesmer skin can't always provide. His passive is good but too similar to Nova's, it almost feels to me that Revenant is just trying to compete with Nova, which he can't do when it comes to later game without dramatic forma-ing and an excellent mod collection. So to make him significantly better later game, and as the Sentient warframe, I think his passive should be removed and should be replaced, by a true Sentient ability, by being able to conform to damage types and build a resistance. This would improve the warframes sustain to huge levels if he could build a resilience to damage types the more the enemy attack him eventually capping at a certain percentage, I recommend 40%-50%. The frame would be able to compete and do very well late game in survival, defense, mobile defense etc. I do realize this is a huge change but I believe one that could genuinely make the frame better and more like a sentient like he's supposed to resemble. The frame would be well worth the time and effort to grind as well as make him better at certain mission types. Please consider this offer and I hope the Warframe community sees this post and I can see their thoughts on it as well!

There is A LOT of unnecessary clutter in this post. You’re suggestion of what the passive should be is literally only 1 sentence placed within 3 paragraphs of unnecessary narrative.

Also adaption exists. So just put that on him if you really want him to adapt to damage.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

While Rev adapting to damage has merit, A) he's not a true Sentient frame, he's eidolon influenced, and B) Eidolons don't have the adaptive abilties of other sentients so there that if we want to be true to his mess of a theme.