Please make Garuda's energy color change the blood/gore color

Cosmicblues

And fix scaling on elite corpus. They shouldnt have 10X the amount of hp, shields, and damage reduction as everything else around them while also having the ability to call orbital strikes, give every enemy around them their own unbreakable nullifier shields, and one shot you with invisible missles.

To your first suggestion - no, it'd look stupid.

To your second suggestion - no, it's fun, the whole game should be more challenging, especially considering all the power available to us.

Edited by Ksaero

43 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

True I don't like THAT much blood on my screen and wish I can somehow make it to disappear.

this is why we need a Gore rework; lots of new gore, but also the addition of a slider so that people finally have the option to control exactly how much they wish to see.

as for enemies, people complained that they were too easy after the nerfs, so DE reverted some of it. personally I hope they are somewhat challenging, I've been doing nightmare missions and such a lot more often recently to see what works and what doesn't and it makes you pay more attention when enemies can actually hurt you.

7 minutes ago, NotDealwithitdog said:

If you mean the blood on Garuda herself, you can do that with the new sigil by changing its color. If you mean enemy blood, well, tough luck.

im fairly sure op means the color of the dread hearth, blood cells effect on blood altar and the blood splashes while casting her ult. 

the funny thing is with blood altar, the particles that flow to you arent color embedded, but the blood cells effect that go around it is.