Best mods for beginner lvl players?

(PSN)LaNxOnEsS__

Hi I'm currently only MR 4 and I keep up with the forums and all but all I rly see r weapons for beginners and not rly mods and I'm fabricating a Volt rn (since I started off with Excalibur) and I just have to ask, what mods best compliments his 3rd ability and his passive while not being too expensive and not requiring too much Endo to lvl up. One other thing, which syndicate would u guys recommend for a beginner player such as me? (Sorry if this May sound demanding but I ask that u please explain it in beginner-friendly terms so that I can all the more understand it clearer) 

The basic frame ability mods are Intensify, Streamline, Continuity and Stretch. You can get them from lots of different places, including the early to mid bosses (Vor, Kril, Ruk and Alad).

Any syndicate is fine. You can't easily keep standing with more than 3 or 4 syndicates at a time, so whichever one you join, you'll have to trade for equipment from the rest. Take a look at their reward tables and go by which rewards you want access to without trading.

Edited by schilds

For the shield you'll want duration and efficiency mods: Streamline, Continuity, Augur Message, also Constitution if you can fit it, not sure if you can get Narrow Minded at MR4 and it takes a lot of endo. As for the syndicate, look through their offerings and pick whichever gives you access to the weapons you might want or augments for Frames you're most interested in. 

You can level up 3 syndicates at a time without much trouble if you go for Meridian, Hexis, Suda group or Loka, Veil, Perin.

Also, since you're MR4 you should already be able to trade for the stuff you want, so picking "the very best" syndicate group isn't a big deal.

Yea as far as syns go look at the rewards.  The only things they have that you CAN NOT trade for are the syandana's(capes), and scultpures.   The weapons, mods, captura can all be traded for.   So go with the 3 on the left or right that have the cooler capes/sculptures in your eyes lol.    Red Veil, Perrin, New Loka seem to get picked alot more often than the left side so you might have an easier time making platinum if you take the 3 on the left and sell thier stuff to others.