Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are people getting Frost Prime?

RavenToph

3 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

started playing warframe again
Could get it like years ago :^)

Well if he previously had twitch linked and just made sure he claimed all offers available, it could have just been sitting there waiting for them. I know I've claimed a bunch of stuff for games I may or may not play again.

And because twitch reward system is garbo, there are cases where people get the previous twitch reward and not the current one.

Edited by Firetempest

1 hour ago, RavenToph said:

yeah I know that so how did my friend get it? TimtheTatman also has these prime items too and he recently started playing too.

With tim I'm pretty sure he was ether sponsored by warframe or just was gifted to him. Considering his fan base I wouldn't be surprised

Edited by stormy505

vor 3 Stunden schrieb RavenToph:

yeah I know that so how did my friend get it? TimtheTatman also has these prime items too and he recently started playing too.

Tim also had 5k starting plat and bought a fricking Dethcube with it.  Not Really the nee Player Experience. Arm Theres Now Way to get These Things for free yourself (unless you Really her Lucky with Random relics) so chances are your friend bought it. Why not ask them?

There is no mystery here. If you go to the Warframe Market site and type "Frost Prime" you will see lots of sellers of the complete set, with a usual range of price 250-400 plat. Or if you go to the trade chat tab and use the word "Frost" in the filter you will surely see people selling that particular set.

Now how did those people got him? Relics, from when he was unvaulted. Typically the most market-inclined members will collect lots of relics while unvaultings last and get as many prime set components as possible. They keep those usually for after the set is vaulted again so as to profit in price.