What do I do to get Valkyr Prime?

(NSW)Kaizer

Question

3 answers to this question

You'll get relics that have the parts and hope that you'll get the part for opening them. Just like the blueprint itself.

EDIT: Though Valkyr Prime is vaulted so you can't get the relics outside of trading. You should trade for the parts instead of the relics though if you're going that route. Or wait for her to be unvaulted, which won't be happening in a while.

Edited by Naftal

While Valkyr is indeed vaulted for PC, Xbox, and PS4, her relics are dropping on the Switch. At least, they were dropping on the release day, for the individuals I saw playing. It would appear that the older build that was released for the Switch, still contained the Valkyr Prime Access relics, but not the Chroma relics.

Switch is running on the Mask Of The Revenant update, rather than the Chimera update that Xbox & PS4 have. DE has said that it will take a bit of time for Switch to fully catch up to the other consoles. But they’re looking to get an update over to Panic Button, so that they can prep it for release, which should bump them up to the Chimera update. 

I’d suggest trying to farm up those relics while they’re available, since it could be a couple of years before Valkyr hits the unvault rotation. The wiki can tell you which relics to be looking for.