Sign in to follow this  
Cheater.Cat

Saita Prime Suit texture issues

I have noticed some of suits lost their details or have messed up textures , hope they get fixed soon.

Also I can't see images as well. Links are broken I guess.

nvWkfOP.jpg

UzIz4nW.jpg

Reposting the pics @Cheater.Cat intended to embed. This should fix the links, it's because the https protocol breaks them for embedding, been happening a few months.

Edited by NightmareT12

And it's quite annoying that they changed the sleeves of the Saita Prime suit. They used to be asymmetrical, with one being white and the other one black. Who came up with changes like these? I can live with changes IF they would allow us to use the older models, but removing details and highlights from a suit without any option to get them back is unacceptable.

2 hours ago, Nyriena said:

And it's quite annoying that they changed the sleeves of the Saita Prime suit. They used to be asymmetrical, with one being white and the other one black. Who came up with changes like these? I can live with changes IF they would allow us to use the older models, but removing details and highlights from a suit without any option to get them back is unacceptable. 

TBH that's why there's these feedback subforums: Now the real question is when they'll be able to properly restore the color design. There's quite a large queue of items 😕

Edited by NightmareT12

This was bothering me as well. I even reported it back when DE released the first iteration of the suit revamp. Hope something is done about this.

It just makes we wonder why they would change major design choices of a suit. It would just be nice if they included both versions of changed items to avoid any trouble.