Negative platinum balance

Serpentxxx

Question

Hello everyone! Few days ago I wrote a ticket to Warframe considering my negative platinum balance and being unable to login. I'm buying platinum from steam, and tennogen items. In one time i had aprox 1700platinum on account. Next day when I tried to login I was unable to because my platinum balance was -3298. My ticket is from Sunday and I stil didnt get any answer. My question is how long is the wait time for ticket answering? Tnx in advance 🙂

9 answers to this question

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Serpentxxx:

Hello everyone! Few days ago I wrote a ticket to Warframe considering my negative platinum balance and being unable to login. I'm buying platinum from steam, and tennogen items. In one time i had aprox 1700platinum on account. Next day when I tried to login I was unable to because my platinum balance was -3298. My ticket is from Sunday and I stil didnt get any answer. My question is how long is the wait time for ticket answering? Tnx in advance 🙂

No one can tell you the time they need to answer, but i 'm sure they will answer you. It depends on how much they have to do.

21 minutes ago, Serpentxxx said:

My question is how long is the wait time for ticket answering?

It often seems to be around 2 - 3 weeks. But it can also be within 48 hours. It can also be longer when they are busier, i.e. after a large update has launched (Fortuna). So, no one really knows.

• Negative platinum tends to be "your fault". And DE just tells you to buy X amount to make it positive.
  • Have you got pictures of recent trades to say where you got it from?
  • Can you prove that you have only purchased platinum from DE?
  • Evidence that it was not your fault is always helpful. This should really just be discussed with DE, not the forums. So you do not need to answer the questions (just figure out if you have it for DE if they ask).

Tnx for the reply guys. 🙂 ... Used to buy platinum from Warframe main site, then for two times I have bought platinum from -removed link- that seemed like a normal site for purchasing game currency, since it is operating for a long time, has bunch of options and noone seems to write bad comments about it. Seems I was wrong since Warframe took platinum from me one time that i bought there... After that I only purchased at Steam, and now again they take platinum from me, making my account not playable with that big of a debt. 

any third party ingame currency vendor is at best "not supported" by devs, most if not all are illegitimate, and most if not all online games will ban you for using third party vendors

1 hour ago, Serpentxxx said:

Tnx for the reply guys. 🙂 ... Used to buy platinum from Warframe main site, then for two times I have bought platinum from *censored* that seemed like a normal site for purchasing game currency, since it is operating for a long time, has bunch of options and noone seems to write bad comments about it. Seems I was wrong since Warframe took platinum from me one time that i bought there... After that I only purchased at Steam, and now again they take platinum from me, making my account not playable with that big of a debt. 

You need to reflect on that, because they either trade you the plat (it does not appear automaticlly in your inventory) OR they need your account credentials to make the purchase in your name.

That means your account is 1 step closer to being hijacked, not to mention the purchase came from your account, meaning you might have used stolen credit cards, while the other person received the money from you.

The goal of such websites is to change the unreliable money from these credit cards (that are removed, reverted and the owner possibly located if he made purchases), send the blame onto someone else and then receive clean money from someone like you.

selling 50$ for only 10$ doesn't mean they are being nice, they are simply getting a profit of 10$, the 50$ are worth nothing.

then for two times I have bought platinum from <snip> that seemed like a normal site for purchasing game currency

Considering this confession, I think a goodbye is in order (in the near future). Hope you learn something from this experience.

And how does such website still exist? Don't Warframe and other game companies react to that? Because its not only Warframe stuff you can buy there. Last time I paid the price and they took plat I bought from that website ... but after making purchase from steam they take it again? 

Edited by Serpentxxx

And how does such website still exist? Don't Warframe and other game companies react to that? 

They react by permanently banning users they find are involved. You can't exactly stop these websites from existing. Just like how piracy of digital goods will always be a thing. When you stop one, multiple others will replace it.

Since you have already contacted support the only thing to do is wait for them to respond to you, right now we are in a busy season so it can take awhile. In cases with negative plat balance from getting plat your only options are to contact support or buy enough plat to remove the negative balance. 

Either way the forums can do nothing to help you