Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi-Shot Wont Apply To Lanka

jpvi1207

you know, this might not be an urgent bug, but im effing tired of it, srsly, fix this as soon as you can (no, not 4 or 5 hotfixes, right nao)

the bug consists in one simple thing, multishot will not apply to it, ive wasted ALL of its ammo, NONE of the shots that landed (82 shots landed, basically every bullet in the weapon) did extra damage, yes i checked without the multishot mod and it showed 250 damage and visually had the same effect on the enemies health/shields

Well... was this done against low level enemies? Against say... lvl 20 Grineer, my Lanka doesn't display all damage numbers since I assume it only took into account the amount needed to kill the target. Now against lvl 60+ Grineer, it showed all damage numbers, including multi-shot... I think

Edited by Exie.

Ouch I've been using multishot this whole time I thought it just didn't show. 

Did you try it on heavies? to see if their is a hp difference.?

Well... was this done against low level enemies? Against say... lvl 20 Grineer, my Lanka doesn't display all damage numbers since I assume it only took into account the amount needed to kill the target. Now against lvl 60+ Grineer, it showed all damage numbers, including multi-shot... I think

as i said, tried with only multishot mod equipped, i watched closely the Health and shield bars, in both cases only 250 damage applied, and i tried on heavy enemies that were about level 70 and so, and nope, multishot does not apply

as i said, tried with only multishot mod equipped, i watched closely the Health and shield bars, in both cases only 250 damage applied, and i tried on heavy enemies that were about level 70 and so, and nope, multishot does not apply

Hmm... that's interesting. Whelp, time for DE to take a look at this :T

Hmm... that's interesting. Whelp, time for DE to take a look at this :T

its working now, re-equipped all the mods in different slots, something weird if you ask me, if it happens again i guess i will just submit a ticket

Edited by jpvi1207