Jump to content

Black Friday Disappointment


---No-Mercy---
 Share

Recommended Posts

Its Black Friday and was looking forward to some discount platinum but logged on to still see it FULL price?

This is why Warframe will never make any decent money from themselves and give them the revenue they need for some truly orginal new and exciting content. The Reason why companies like STEAM and AMAZON are BILLION dollar companies is because they discount like crazy. People love discounts and will buy even if they don't really need it but it makes the companies millions in revenue. STEAM right now are offering 80% discounts on some AAA games and some newer ones up to 60% off and I'm betting this is making millions in revenue.

I find this lack of discount on the probably the one thing people will buy a S**T load of very disappointing and a bad company strategy. Its only one day and with the right marketing, advertising and discount strategy they could of made a killing. Very disappointing indeed.

Edited by ---No-Mercy---
addtions
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Its Black Friday and was looking forward to some discount platinum but logged on to still see it FULL price?

Why? DE had previous said what was going to be discounted and what wasn't. 

 

Personally, I would rather have discounts on items and such than platinum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They clearly don't need it. + Black Friday is a USA thing, DE is Canadian.

Also, Don't give people the "you can earn money with X" excuse. Tell people where its at straight and simple. You wanted a discount, thought it would come, and you didn't get any. THAT is what you are disappointed about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

This is why Warframe will never make any decent money from themselves and give them the revenue they need for some truly orginal new and exciting content.

And your ranting is the reason, why you are still a kid, and not a full grown adult.

40 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

they could of made a killing

Really?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

They clearly don't need it. + Black Friday is a USA thing, DE is Canadian.

Also, Don't give people the "you can earn money with X" excuse. Tell people where its at straight and simple. You wanted a discount, thought it would come, and you didn't get any. THAT is what you are disappointed about.

Black Friday starting in the US doesn't mean it is only in the US. Many Canadian and European stores are actually tied to American stores, since 2001 other countries have been given Black Friday sales with them being large in Canada since 2013. Places that don't offer sales on the day see a big drop in sales. Black Friday just seems like a mostly American thing because Americans and the Chinese are the largest group of consumers. Which would be all the more reason to offer a sale anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...