Jump to content

Titania: some ideas for improvement


Hazeeal
 Share

Recommended Posts

So, I've had a couple of ideas for Titania in the oast few months or so, as I started playing her more. I absolutely love her design and concept, however she struggles to function in most missions aside from the eventual Plague Star. Here's a couple of ideas:

Energy: Giveher the Nezha treatment, bump up her energy pool. Titania has a channeled ability with an augment that promotes more active playstyle with even more spellcasts, having such a small energy pool does her no good.

New passive - Swarm: Titania summons a razorwing drone to aid her whenever she casts an ability, up to a max of 3. During Razorwing, this cap is doubled.

Dust Bloom feels really weak and underwhelming, specially since Titania spends most of her time flying rather than bullet jumping. Swarm allows her to have 3 razorwing drones alongside her while on the ground, as well as a way for her to replenish her dead drones while in Razorwing mode. She's covered in those, why can't she have more helping her?

Spellbind: reduce the ragdolling, it is cool but awfully awkward as enemies can float away easily if not killed right away. Decrease cast time, Titania's really fragile to be running around with these long cast animations that interrupt all her movement.

Tribute: Make souls vacuumable. Again, decrease cast time, she could literally just snap her fingers for an animation for this.

Lantern: Anchor the enemy to a spot (this is on its way already right?) And please decrease this cast time. It is the longest of her cast animations and too often the target dies before you can finish casting - or worse, you end uo dying before cast finishes.

These are the ideas I had, sorry for my bad english. I really wanna have more fun with Titania and in her current state it is pretty hard to do so... Thanks for reading!

 

Edited by Hazeeal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Hazeeal said:

Energy: Giveher the Nezha treatment, bump up her energy pool. Titania has a channeled ability with an augment that promotes more active playstyle with even more spellcasts, having such a small energy pool does her no good.

Hmm don't think she needs an energy pool update, with streamline or Fleeting Expertise and with Primed Flow ofc, shes pretty okay as she is now.

However with the update coming soon, you no longer have to cast her ability multiple times to get the full buff(s). You will now just have to cast it once to get the full buff(s). aka Energy Pool update is not needed. Also her Pixi form is getting the vacuum mod build in (The best thing to ever happen to Titania)

42 minutes ago, Hazeeal said:

New passive - Swarm: Titania summons a razorwing drone to aid her whenever she casts an ability, up to a max of 3. During Razorwing, this cap is doubled.

Her passive is ok, however the HP of her butterflies is low. If they were perhaps scale with Strength Mods or Duration Mods this would make her Passive great.

42 minutes ago, Hazeeal said:

Spellbind: reduce the ragdolling, it is cool but awfully awkward as enemies can float away easily if not killed right away. Decrease cast time, Titania's really fragile to be running around with these long cast animations that interrupt all her movement.

This whole rag-doll thing, should just be removed and be replaced with just a binding spell (root), or a disable spell (Weapon/Blind) . Rag-doll in this game is pretty disgusting.

Edited by MightyFlower
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...