Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus is tankier than Inaros, dont @ me.

-GothKazu-

2 minutes ago, GothKazu-EN- said:

without link or adaptation, or Scarab armor Inaros ahs about 26K ehp to Nidus's 6K

For me, and this is obviously a preference, since i personally choose not to factor abilities into EHP, makes Inaros tankier. But parasitic link is obviously the point of contention there. Not to mention Nidus has a more versatile kit in terms of cc/damage/utility/group buffs/healing.

Edited by Skaleek

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

For me, and this is obviously a preference, since i personally choose not to factor abilities into EHP, makes Inaros tankier. But parasitic link is obviously the point of contention there.

i can understand that completely, do whatever you feel best about, and play how you like

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Exactly, which makes EHP a calculation that really only shows the 1HK limit.

WF is one of the few games I've played where people dont add self-sustain into EHP calculations.

Yeah, you really only want to know what your threshold for being instagibbed is, because as long as you can take that one hit typically you can respond in time to get yourself safe or the enemy dead.

Opinion from some1 that mainly plays the Two shieldless Bois. Nidus is tankier with his abilties since 5 seconds of undying can (with a couple of enemies and maggots) be enough to regain 15 stacks, Not even calculating his tankiness. He is however Way more touchable by nullies, since he loses link, cc and Stack regain and Stacks to them in which Case Inaros will Take the lead with his higher innate tankiness (and enormous arcane Grace synergy)

1 minute ago, Eisdschungel said:

Opinion from some1 that mainly plays the Two shieldless Bois. Nidus is tankier with his abilties since 5 seconds of undying can (with a couple of enemies and maggots) be enough to regain 15 stacks, Not even calculating his tankiness. He is however Way more touchable by nullies, since he loses link, cc and Stack regain and Stacks to them in which Case Inaros will Take the lead with his higher innate tankiness (and enormous arcane Grace synergy)

Exactly why I hate Nullies

28 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Exactly why I hate Nullies

24 minutes ago, Eisdschungel said:

Bane of my existence and the reason Why i mainly Play inaros since Fortuna. Nothing Triggers me more than extracting After a sortie with 96 Stacks coz i jumped through a Bubble.

Same. those nullifier fields (not even the bubbles, the freaking comba) are murder

3 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

Inaros can face tank nullies just as well as nidus can. Also nidus is caster, inaros is a melee or close quarters kind of frame. This apple/oranges type of comparisons is unnecessary. Some like inaros, some like nidus. What is there need to be said.

...that nidus can face tank more stuff...better?
i already addressed that i like both frames. this isnt inaros bashing lol

Not buying it

Inaros has none of the weakness that Nidus possess, and in fact more EHP overall.  Someone also ventured off the foundation mentioning CC, damage, etc

Nidus has great CC and damage, sure.  However, Inaros can CC AN ENTIRE ROOM without sacrificing for damage, and still cause lethal damage himself with just a Covert Lethality dagger.

In the end it simply boils down to preference.  We all know Limbo has 100% damage mitigation anyway, so there 

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Not buying it

Inaros has none of the weakness that Nidus possess, and in fact more EHP overall. 

with all of their abilities in mind, ive quite literally already proved the ehp part incorrect.

what weaknesses are you referring to

1 minute ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

In the end it simply boils down to preference.  We all know Limbo has 100% damage mitigation anyway, so there 

yes it does, thats what warframe is about. however comma limbo and revenant can still be hurt with their respective "nope" abilities

Just now, (PS4)seanythesheep___ said:

just done 90 arbitration survival with Inaros no problem 😊 

I've done the same with Nidus, Valkyr, Ivara, Octavia, & many other frames to test them out, that's not really a point to give to Inaros when others can do just the same

15 minutes ago, clxrffdman said:

Is arcane grace/guardian included in these calculations? As inaros has much higher base hp his heals from grace should be much stronger. While this is not "EHP" it does contribute to his overall tankiness.

no arcanes were used in these calculations as i dont have any however i did use the spreadsheet to check anyway and it doesnt make much difference in the final numerical tally.
However, im aware arcane grace on inaros is insane.
this was just the math for their total ehp comparatively (using my own builds as a basis)