Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus is tankier than Inaros, dont @ me.

-GothKazu-

16 minutes ago, Spectre-8 said:

So your build is bad and the youtuber you copy pasted misled you into thinking his build was actually "end gaayyym viable ".

Now that we got this out of the way and on more serious note , please don't spread misinformation people might think you actually know what you're talking about . Just like the OP of this thread .

I have a name. @ me when you have something to say.
there is no end game in Warframe, nice bait
You can hate mods all day all you want, im sure you have the best builds
and what misinformation is that, exactly? im dying to know

Just now, GothKazu-EN- said:

I have a name. @ me when you have something to say.
there is no end game in Warframe, nice bait
You can hate mods all day all you want, im sure you have the best builds
and what misinformation is that, exactly? im dying to know

No no no, just ignore him. People like this are just desperate to get attention from others, just ignore him & let him sit in his own loneliness. Trust me, it'll work 😉

This is correct, Inaros is behind mesa, valk, (rhino?), chroma and gara when it comes to facetanking. The only real advantage Inaros has is high regen from Arcane Grace and natural EHP without abilities. Which comes in handy when going up against lvl 100-250 Nullifiers because his natural tankiness cannot be surpassed. So if you are planning to afk in a middle of lvl 40 enemies for an hour or two, Inaros is your man. Other than that, there is not a whole lot to him. 

3 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

This is correct, Inaros is behind mesa, valk, (rhino?), chroma and gara when it comes to facetanking. The only real advantage Inaros has is high regen from Arcane Grace and natural EHP without abilities. Which comes in handy when going up against lvl 100-250 Nullifiers because his natural tankiness cannot be surpassed. So if you are planning to afk in a middle of lvl 40 enemies for an hour or two, Inaros is your man. Other than that, there is not a whole lot to him. 

In fact, I find him extremely boring to play:

press 1, kill, kill more, kill a bit more, press 1 again, & so on

He is so boring imo :/

EDIT: What's the point of being so tanky if his one just renders enemies useless?

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

2 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

He is so boring imo 😕

EDIT: What's the point of being so tanky if his one just renders enemies useless?

Inaros Umbra over 8k health, Adaptation, dual arcane grace, med ray on sentinel. Exodia Contagion on zaw dagger with Covert lethality. Kulstar with over 50 k blast and a Supra Vandal..   Mind Blowing Fun. Hardest decision .... trying to find ways to die..

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

Inaros Umbra over 8k health, Adaptation, dual arcane grace, med ray on sentinel. Exodia Contagion on zaw dagger with Covert lethality. Kulstar with over 50 k blast and a Supra Vandal..   Mind Blowing Fun. Hardest decision .... trying to find ways to die..

You just proved my point, it's even more boring like this

I didn't really like him but now I just don't want to see one in my team, nice

EDIT: You know I can just do the exact same thing with Nidus & not die either right?

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

44 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You just proved my point, it's even more boring like this

I didn't really like him but now I just don't want to see one in my team, nice

EDIT: You know I can just do the exact same thing with Nidus & not die either right?

Don't worry I revive Haters all the time

1 hour ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

He is so boring imo 😕

Yep, his gameplay is lacking. 

Inaros is the frame I use when I want to get things done with not a lot of fuss. 

His game play is fine because game play is subjective. If you like to push a lot of different buttons then yeah... He's not for you, but he will always be popular with people who like to keep it simple and power through content.

Strange that nobody in this thread mentioned Wukong, as the only thing he needs to do to stay completely unkillable is recast his 2 every couple minutes. Which pretty much makes him more tankier than the tankiest Inaros or Nidus out there. (Although he is in fact lacking damage and crowd control)

8 hours ago, moostar95 said:

You find his gameplay lacking because you're not into him. I can beat shorties with only using a gun, and his 4. Different strokes for different folks. P.s rhino is boring. So damn basic.

I find his gameplay lacking because his kit is not as involved as most other frames, it feels very underdeveloped. 

8 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Behind mesa and valkyr? After you had to mod to get one of them to stop being so squishy.  He is well known towards being damn near immortal. Your build for him must be god awful to have that opinion. Also valkyr has alot more issues then inaros and mesa combine. 

I used to main all the tanks so my builds are just fine. If Mesa builds for shatter shield she get's a higher sustained ehp than Inaros and non-prime Chroma. And Valk is fine as she is even without her 4. They are all approximately in the same ballpark, except for Nidus, his tank build is an order of magnitude stronger than pretty much any other frame. It can be demonstrated in simulacrum. Just spawn lvl 160 Battalysts and see how many seconds it will take them to shred Inaros. 

Il y a 21 heures, GothKazu-EN- a dit :

but that also means Trinity is the best tank in the game shrug

She is. Over 1mln eHP 😄

On the topic of nidus vs inaros, inaros has far more baseline eHP which means he'll have an easier time dealing with energy drain and ability nullification, that said Nidus still has a pretty consistent way of just not dying period so there's that. 

On adaptation i personally didn't like it on Nidus since he already has around 150k eHP on the setup i run and has very good hard CC, on top of its undying mechanic. It is viable tho. On Inaros it's pretty much the only thing preventing any corpus from scrapping your sorry ass in seconds so I'd say it's required more than optional 😄

Edited by Autongnosis

Best tank kind of depends on the situation I think.  Most tanks are wanted more for their other abilities\traits than their actual face tanking powers.

(Not a full list but some examples)
Inaros -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, In-built Sustain, Tanking Nullifiers
Nidus -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, In-built Sustain, Doesn't die when killed
Rhino -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, Multiplicative\Condition Damage Buff
Nyx -> CC/Status Immunity, Mass CC
Trinity -> CC/Status Immunity, Armor Stripper, Healer
Nekros -> CC Immunity, Shadows, Desecrate
Chroma -> Base Damage Buff
Mesa -> 50m zone of instant death for stuff under like level 200.

I think nowadays almost every tank can get 1m+ EHP if it can stack an ancient healer on top so its just up to matching the best tool for the job.

Edited by Ailyene

On 2018-11-23 at 4:14 PM, Spectre-8 said:

Dead thread move on.

On 2018-11-23 at 6:12 PM, Spectre-8 said:

If any of you guys need a boost through the starchart , let me know 🤣

Same guy. 

On 2018-11-24 at 1:42 AM, ant99999 said:

Strange that nobody in this thread mentioned Wukong, as the only thing he needs to do to stay completely unkillable is recast his 2 every couple minutes. Which pretty much makes him more tankier than the tankiest Inaros or Nidus out there. (Although he is in fact lacking damage and crowd control)

someone did mention wukong i think on page 1(?)

someone mentioned "best tank blah blah" thats not what this post is about. if i wanted to prove the best tank, id use more than 2 frames and more than numerical ehp values.
For Example: 

On 2018-11-24 at 2:42 PM, Ailyene said:

Best tank kind of depends on the situation I think.  Most tanks are wanted more for their other abilities\traits than their actual face tanking powers.

(Not a full list but some examples)
Inaros -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, In-built Sustain, Tanking Nullifiers
Nidus -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, In-built Sustain, Doesn't die when killed
Rhino -> CC/Status Immunity, CC, Multiplicative\Condition Damage Buff
Nyx -> CC/Status Immunity, Mass CC
Trinity -> CC/Status Immunity, Armor Stripper, Healer
Nekros -> CC Immunity, Shadows, Desecrate
Chroma -> Base Damage Buff
Mesa -> 50m zone of instant death for stuff under like level 200.

I think nowadays almost every tank can get 1m+ EHP if it can stack an ancient healer on top so its just up to matching the best tool for the job.

this is a really nicely summary of various frames and their tanking ability/use benefits

This post is LITERALLY just displaying Inaros and Nidus' ehp values when you factor in their kits.
Not about whos better at what. literally just numbers.