General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

7 Day affinity booster not working

(PSN)Naikz187

warframe is my favorite game to play and that's on PC and PS4. so with that begin said, i just download the free PS Plus Booster III content that gives you 100 plat and a few more things, so with my plat that i have right now is a 107 plat but when i go to try and buy the volt helmet that's 75 plat it tell me that you don't have enough platinum to buy this item and right now i'm super confuse on how when my platinum balance is 107. can somebody that work in the tech department please help me out on this cause right now i'm not going to buy more platinum just to get a helmet that's 75 when i have a 107.    

Edited by jjdawkins30
spell check

1 minute ago, jjdawkins30 said:

warframe is my favorite game to play and that's on PC and PS4. so with that begin said, i just download the free ps + content that gives you 100 plat and a few more things, so with my plat that i have right now is a 107 plat but when i go to try and buy the volt helmet that's 75 plat it tell me that you don't have enough platinum to buy this item and right now i'm super confuse on how when my platinum balance is 107. can somebody that work in the tech department please help me out on this cause right now i'm not going to buy more platinum just to get a helmet that's 75 when i have a 107.    

Are you trying to buy the helmet to other player?, or in the market?