Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb launch operation?

trndr

Some of my fondest memories in Warframe are from new corpus unit releases. This brings me back to my first day of Warframe, back in May 2013, chat was buzzing with talk about the new MOA unit, I couldn't understand much of the hype and excitement and the kill counts, but I got excited with them.

Then much later corpus had built this tank MOA, it was exciting, and not only did you get what seemed to be endless credits, you also got an epic weapon which had almost infinate ammo due to how ammo efficient it was.

Then even later Frohd Bek was up to no good. I had joined a different clan, no longer were the upper management of the clan saying "Don't bother a clay statue is good enough" no they rallied to get the gold, and my loved Supra got a Vandal variant.

In devstream 119 Scott saied the Orbs would be more aimed for new players.

Which finally brings me to wonder, DE is there any chance the Orbs get introduced with a real operation, with scaling difficulty in the same vein as False Profit, point based rewards in the same vein as Ambulas Reborn, and with real leaderboards based trophys, not the participation kind?

14 minutes ago, trndr said:

In devstream 119 Scott saied the Orbs would be more aimed for new players.

They said the Orbs are less exclusive to veterans, and it'll basically be more about learning the fight then raw DPS like the eidolons.

Anyway, I think they will be launched as some sort of operation, it only makes sense that way.