Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No loot from eidolons

BlazinAmazin

I was doing a eidolon hunt earlier today and we captured the hydrolyst, made sure to collect all the loot and when the squad and I got back into the gate to Cetus I was the only one in the party to not receive any loot at all. But the progress and rewards screen said i received upgrades and had a pick up count but my item rewards on the left hand side along with the mod rewards was completely blank. I made sure to double check that I didn't receive any of the arcanes or shards that everyone else in the party got just to make sure it was not a visual bug and it was not. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Having it happen multiple times doing tridolons makes me not even want to do the hunts anymore. Has anyone else experienced this before, and is there any way I can be confident to run a eidolon hunt and actually get the loot i deserve. It is pretty upsetting and honestly I don't think I am going to do anymore hunts until this is figured out. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.