Are dojo barracks actually required?

Dougizzle

Question

So I've not actually found a straight answer to this anywhere. I'm looking to rearrange our clans dojo and need the barracks moved, or better yet just gone completely.

Can I just delete the current barracks with no consequences as we are already at the clan tier we want to be? Or do you HAVE to have barracks.

Hopefully one day there will be a dojo rework as the current system is pretty trash.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

You can't move rooms as in deconstruct and immediately place it to another node but you can break them down and re-build them without loss of resources, of course you won't benefit from that room once you break it down and you don't get clan affinity the 2nd time you build it. Once you build the next tier of barracks you can remove the lower tier one I think, but never tried breaking one down to make the next tier in it's place, I don't think it'd work though. If you have a tier 1 for example and full on members I don't think it'd let you break it down till you build the next tier.

Highest tier gives 100 member limit I think and it requires smaller barracks to be built first. So while you have the lower tier barracks up, build the next tier and it should allow you to remove the lower tier once the higher one is finished.

Make sure you clear researches at least the annoying ones like Hema as much as possible before you expand, as Wrum mentioned all costs will increase.

Edited by Guest