Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medi-Ray healing is being cut short by Sentinel shooting enemies.

Kawalorn

Since some patches back (could be as early as Fortuna Update but not sure) Sentinel often do not heal the full ammount of health when using Medi-Ray. It seems that they can cut the healing short by shooting incoming enemies, which sentinels are very happy to do.

It would seem from other problems that Medi-Ray, Shield Charger and Tractor Beam are capable of interrupting each other too.

The companion precept mods have a priority depending on which mod slot they're put in.  The highest priority is the top left, then the top right, then bottom left, with bottom right as the lowest priority.  Your companion can only do one precept at a time, so if you want Medi-Ray to take priority then make sure it's in a higher priority slot than the attack mod.

If that doesn't work then I would consider that a bug.

I know that and I assure you I did not change the order of my mods in the time it stopped working properly.

Besides effect of that would be sentinel not healing at all until there's no enemy around, not stopping the healing in the middle.

EDIT: I did some checking and moving my Medi-Ray ahead of the offensive prompt makes the Sentinel not shoot at all after healing. Seems like some general bug in priorities.

Edited by Kawalorn