Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

Still having some issues with the UI not functioning properly. Just recently, on an ambush, it would only show the health bar and not the bonus requirement or the amount of time left on the mission. Also, on an excavation portion, I could only see the location of the extractors and not the health or timer of each extractor. Same issue for a case capturing, there was no status bar detailing the progress of the bounty or the bonus for the mission. Please look into this issue DE!

On 2018-11-26 at 3:09 PM, Evhel.nVbs said:

This solo thing again, aren't bounties supposed to to be a work together thing?

I agree, if you join a bounty then do it. If not then quit piggybacking off of people that want to play with others. There should be something to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

1 hour ago, Reisbig2009 said:

I agree, if you join a bounty then do it. If not then quit piggybacking off of people that want to play with others. There should be something to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

Invite only or friends only, how are you people this dense?

When will we get an update that adds the new moa sentinal weapons onto the shared affinity XP between players. Waiting for the Moa to kill enemies on a fully kitted non forma  sentinal weapon takes a while and thats with an affinity booster. So leveling it up and formaing it will take an obsurd abmout of time since it only gets XP currently when the Moa kills an enemy. I have leveled my Moa up 3 times already and its weapon had reached 11 out of 30 with me sitting in swarms of enemies waiting for them to die by Strong Moa and weakest Weapon.

7 hours ago, Mate397 said:

Ummm...how about the fact that they are selecting a BOUNTY MISSION when they are just going to piggyback? What is so hard to understand about that? I do not have many friends on PC really, so Public is the only way that I can have other people to play with, personally. So it kind of irks me, when all that said "piggy" had to do was not select a bounty and go into FREEROAM. It is kind of there for a reason...strange, huh?

11 hours ago, Mate397 said:

how are "you" so dense that you dont understand not everyone has a million peeps in a clan or on their friends list, some need to play public to get people to play bounties with to get that enjoyment from doing them together with others, it isnt fair that people abuse the system and let other people do all the work when all that would be needed to fix it is make bounties tied to the area that its taking place rather then map wide reward

В 27.11.2018 в 04:09, Evhel.nVbs сказал:

This solo thing again, aren't bounties supposed to to be a work together thing?

No more than any other content in warframe.Why the heck bounties are different from anything else? You people have NO idea how good it is that warframe 1 HAVE that option 2 is perfectly doable solo, unlike many other games that penalize you for not bringing at least one more body with you.

On 2018-11-24 at 1:03 AM, Bostyan said:

It helps if you AIM in star or use CTRL + AIM

I did all of that. I spent ten minutes trying to get this star, with the prompt never showing up, and the command to pick up never working.

The other star I had not be acquirable was because it was inside the jail, behind the lasers that never despawn.

On 2018-11-24 at 10:54 PM, Evhel.nVbs said:

DE can we have a protection from people joining public and going farm monsters and ventthing?

Tired of carrying idiots. If they want the standing they gotta work for it. Make it only people in x range get the standings, please.

I'm quite upset about these things too =T

There should be a way to tag piggybacks, make them play only with others like them.

Not sure if the ignore ever done anything at the point to prevent matchmaking with those, but is the only thing so far that can help you fell less powerless against that kind. =T

8 hours ago, Accaliah said:

how are "you" so dense that you dont understand not everyone has a million peeps in a clan or on their friends list, some need to play public to get people to play bounties with to get that enjoyment from doing them together with others, it isnt fair that people abuse the system and let other people do all the work when all that would be needed to fix it is make bounties tied to the area that its taking place rather then map wide reward

Recruitment chat is a thing, just ask for people to do bounties with, again your lack of using the tools provided is not my or the game's fault, so yes YOU and others like you are still the dense ones here.

12 hours ago, Reisbig2009 said:

Ummm...how about the fact that they are selecting a BOUNTY MISSION when they are just going to piggyback? What is so hard to understand about that? I do not have many friends on PC really, so Public is the only way that I can have other people to play with, personally. So it kind of irks me, when all that said "piggy" had to do was not select a bounty and go into FREEROAM. It is kind of there for a reason...strange, huh?

I have a mindblowing option for you, recruitment chat.

Dont know if anyone else has had this issue but i believe occasionally my boosters are not being accounted for... i noticed this a few different times with credits and resources and many times with affinity booster...

screen shot shows it faded in background of my affinity booster active yet after many rounds in SO my weapon went from rank 11 only to rank 19... other times when i know the booster is working weapons will level with in 9 rounds from 0 - 30

Bug?AffinityBug.PNG

2 hours ago, Mate397 said:

I have a mindblowing option for you, recruitment chat.

wow, mind blown, mind blown that you think people should wait in recruitment chat 5 mins longer to get a bounty farming group then expect the devs to add a simple QoL improvement to a game so people can actually have fun doing what the bounty matchmaking system was intended to do in the first place.

from the way i see it, its abuse, abuse of a system that was ment to make peoples lives easier by people who would rather be lazy and make others do the work of carrying someone who knowingly picked a bounty and went into a public matchmaking for said bounty.

and no the system they currently use for bounties was likely never designed with bounty matchmaking in mind, but as their game evolves so should the systems they have in place for their uses comfort, im not angry in the slightest at the devs for this, nor do i have a issue of the leeches myself as i run only with my mate for bounties, but i can see the issues here that others face and their game play should be pleasant aswell without needing to resort to drawing out something that should be automatically done while they queue up for their bounties.

it really shouldn't be hard for a range to be place on who gets a reward for completing the objective of the bounty anyway, and yes it takes time away from them working on something like melee 3.0 or the other fun stuff they have in store as allocating dev's work time must be hard in general for em but no one likes a leech and as their game gets bigger and more diverse so too should their QoL improvments

Archived