[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

Good fixes, VO changes are good too.

There's a bug during Vallis bounties where if you and another teammate open two caches at the same time, only one is registered so the mission cannot be completed as it only registered two of the three caches opened.

• Upvote 1

Using "Copy Warframe Colors" with garuda on any weapons while you don't have the talons equipped leads to every color being changed to grey, and energy becomes white. The same thing happens with vehicles, regardless of whether or not you have the talons equipped.

Still no fix on archwings being 30% slower than they were before sky archwing controls were broken and no fix towards spelunker challenge/achievement, I'm still at 28/30.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Changes & Fixes:

Using Oxylus with Scan Lifeforms makes every Conservation spawn into Pobbers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases where destroying a Dropship immediately after spawning in Orb Vallis would result in loot being suspended in the air.

Actually after the previous hotfix, a lot of times enemies were left hanging in the air after the dropship moved away. Not sure what caused this but shooting them will make them fall down.

• Upvote 1

Vallis Spelunker still stuck at 29/30 with all 30 caves discovered in the map. And the Joyride achievement is still not unlocked on Steam after being unlocked ingame.

• Upvote 6

Well,

that Zamarui Gara skin correction was a downgrade the shinny version was lot more cool... please return the glow and place the same glow on normal version gara skin and helmets, so maybe it wont lok like a silicon carrpet anymore.

• Upvote 4

Every time there is an update i get a tiniest bit of hope that you might fix the ``Login Failed. Check Your Info.`` issue... Now that we know you`re aware of it, how long do you think it will take?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to no Datamass dropping if the last Bounty stage occurred in that Camp.
  • Fixed further inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to Datamasses not spawning if an Eximus enemy didn't spawn at the Camp.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate duplicating Orb Vallis Base Capture Datamasses.

If enemy with Datamass dies in "The Pearl" pit, that datamass will remain on the bottom of it, unreachable.   Yes i threw one down there....because SPARTA.

• Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1

Personally I think the Gara skin looks worse now.:/

I mean you didn't kill the richness of the color which is good, but losing some of that brightness makes it *pop* less. :(

I'm still happy with the skin, it's just not exactly what I originally bought it for.

• Upvote 5