Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

The gara zamaraiu changes made the skin look worse than it's original and i'm pretty sure most people agree. alot of people bought the skin because it made the glass look way more crisp. Please revert or sadly i'm personally gonna ask for a refund. i don't get how it's fair that something i paid for gets changed to look totally different jsut a couple of hours later. the only people who disliked the original was the people who hadn't bought it. the people who had bought it bought it because the way it looked so the only people getting shafted here is the people who bought the skin before the "fix"

i get a crash when trying to go to ventkids room in fortuna, be its through fast travel or normally through the grates still crash. tried it 4 times..... 

OK tried to use K-DRIVE in Vallis ORB - crashed aswell... nice "optimization" i guess...

DE, unfortunately this update killed the ventkids for me.

I was finishing up the rep grind for the last promotion (Primo->Logical) when redtext appeared.

Foolishly I decided to finish up, grab the promotion and then download the patch.

When I got the promotion I had to pick a mod. Except the game wouldn't let me pick a mod, because I did not have the latest version of the client.

So I tried to hit Escape to abort the promotion/mod selection, but the game didn't let me do so. It said I had to pick a mod.

Execpt the game wouldn't let me pick a mod. So I tried to hit ESC. But the game wouldn't let me hit ESC, because I hadn't picked a mod.

But the game wouldn't let me pick a mod.... (repeat ad nauseam)

To get out of this vicious circle I hit ALT-F4. I downloaded the patch. I logged back in. I went to Fortuna to check on my standing, and hopefully grab the mod I should have gotten.

And this is where I can no longer access the ventkids - as soon as I activate the vent I get a crash (black sceen, game closes, error reporting pops up).

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 

This Hotfix includes continued performance optimizations across the whole game -- with some specifics to K-Drive and Texture Streaming (it now reacts more quickly with a lower performance cost). 

Changes:

• Improvements towards the Zamarui Gara Skin glass material to fix brightness/lighting discrepancies. 
  • Increased frequency of Rare Gems in Smokefinger’s Offerings.
  • Vallis Pigments will now also drop from Elite and Eximus Terra Variants.

Conservation Changes & Fixes:

• Removed The Business’ unnecessary VO of "You need to practice the Echo-Lure more" when the animal escapes.
  • Fixes towards potential cases where animal tracks don't appear.
  • More fixes towards an animal appearing to be left behind when two players attempt to collect it at the same time.
  • Fixed animals potentially spawning way too far away from the call point.
  • Fixed Kubrow and Kavat Companions sometimes attacking/using abilities on animals.
  • Fixed some Orb Vallis fungus covering up animal tracks.

Fixes:

• Fixed a loss of functionality that resulted in a progression stop in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to no Datamass dropping if the last Bounty stage occurred in that Camp.
  • Fixed further inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to Datamasses not spawning if an Eximus enemy didn't spawn at the Camp.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate duplicating Orb Vallis Base Capture Datamasses.
  • Fixed Client's inability to see the hackable console inside Orb Vallis Caches; which you can initiate to reveal more precise locations of other Caches! This console has an increased chance of appearing the more time passes in the Cache Bounty stage.
  • Fixed Clients getting booted from a squad if the Bounty is accepted after the Host chooses one.
  • Fixed all Glaives not bouncing between robotic enemies as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025043-blazing-chakram-bugged-vs-roboticmachinery-enemies/  
  • Fixed MOA Companions spawning dead in Submersible missions.
  • Fixed struggles to pick up Ayatan Stars from inside Orb Vallis Caches. 
  • Fixed cases where destroying a Dropship immediately after spawning in Orb Vallis would result in loot being suspended in the air. 
  • Fixed all Equinox Skins not displaying correctly when in Archwing.
  • Fixed floppy cloth on the Equinox Divisa Helmet dangles.
  • Fixed Ventkid VO appearing outside their clubhouse before Vox Solaris quest completion. 
  • Fixed missing Golden Maw FX in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed lingering Bounty objective HUD in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixes towards Eudico’s apron cloth clipping.
  • Fixed incorrect Sugatra offsets on the Guandao polearm.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize ability. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016704-broken-kubrowkavat-textures-investigating/

Archived