Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Dark split sword holster bug


Cicasajt
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Because it’s too old?

 

Does it work in missions though?

Does it work on other weapons?

Do the heavy blade ones work?

doesnt work in missions

works on other weapons

heavy blade ones work. 

but this all has noting to do with my post. these change nothing. the bug is still present and have been present for years probably

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cicasajt said:

but this all has noting to do with my post. these change nothing

  1. It could have been a display bug in the arsenal.
  2. The Holster style could have been the problem, not just on that specific weapon.
  3. All holster styles could have been broken on this weapon.

Given the complete lack of information you provided, it all could have been relevant. 

 

If it has been an issue for this long, probably just message DE support. Your linked post was around four months ago, with nothing happening since. Maybe DE just does not know, and posting it on the forums may not help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:
  1. It could have been a display bug in the arsenal.
  2. The Holster style could have been the problem, not just on that specific weapon.
  3. All holster styles could have been broken on this weapon.

Given the complete lack of information you provided, it all could have been relevant. 

 

If it has been an issue for this long, probably just message DE support. Your linked post was around four months ago, with nothing happening since. Maybe DE just does not know, and posting it on the forums may not help.

how do you think i noticed the bug? do you think im so dumb that i dont exit the arsenal for months to see how this bug works?

i obviously tested the holster style on other weapons too. also this bug would have more topics if it was the whole style. dark split sword is obviously different from other weapons, thats why dual sword holsters only dont work on it. all holster styles could have been broken but that doesnt change the fact that this one is broken. this is a bug report. im not a de staff whos job to fix bugs. i dont understand why u have to spend your friday evening on picking on bug reports...

posting on the forums may not help? then why would they have a giant forum for bug reports?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

do you think im so dumb that i dont exit the arsenal for months to see how this bug works?

You would be surprised how many people do not check this before making a bug report. 

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

posting on the forums may not help? then why would they have a giant forum for bug reports?

Read what I said again:

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

If it has been an issue for this long, probably just message DE support. Your linked post was around four months ago, with nothing happening since. Maybe DE just does not know, and posting it on the forums may not help.

It has been this long with nothing. If you message support they will see it. Direct them to your archived post from four months ago. They usually just send you to the forums, but you can show it has not helped yet. If you think its better to post here, just post it here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

unless u are employed by DE, you dont need to revise topics that people post

I am not employed by DE. I have no intention at all in revising you topic. Put whatever you want. But there is no point at all in carrying on doing the thing which does not change anything. My suggestion was to do a different thing. I never said you had to. I said do whatever you want. But your current approach does nothing. 

  • detailed bug reports are more useful than vague ones. The post you linked is vague. There is no reason to argue, it does not contain enough information and was archived.
  • If you want stuff to get fixed, include enough information.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

I am not employed by DE. I have no intention at all in revising you topic. Put whatever you want. But there is no point at all in carrying on doing the thing which does not change anything. My suggestion was to do a different thing. I never said you had to. I said do whatever you want. But your current approach does nothing. 

  • detailed bug reports are more useful than vague ones. The post you linked is vague. There is no reason to argue, it does not contain enough information and was archived.
  • If you want stuff to get fixed, include enough information.

i included a video that shows the bug. its enough information and description. a bug report is valid even without your revision, your agreement, and even if its not in the format you would like to see it. there is no need for you to comment here. its a bug report. it will do fine without your revisions, requests and advices. its DEs job to look into it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...