Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash while attempting to access arsenal in fortuna. And crash when I equip K-Drive in Orb Valis

LazyBunnyKiera

Ok i managed to do it twice in a row, 24.1.1
so i can reproduce it. Steps to reproduce: Goto fortuna. Open Arsenal, crash. pretty simple :D

Details: Regardless of frame or equipment, opening the arsenal while at fortuna causes a freeze which then crashes to desktop.
Edit: Arsenal on my dropship still works fine. Thank you.

Edit2: confirmed, i also crashed when i equipped my k-drive in orb valis.

Edited by LazyBunnyKiera

I just crashed twice trying to access the ventkids' clubhouse (I attributed this to trying to levelup my standing before downloading the latest hotfix and having to abort the mod selection after levelup via Alt-F4).

Then I crashed in Cetus trying to access the arsenal.

Then I crashed multiple times trying to join other players on the plains.

50 minutes ago, SanguisLator said:

Just to be different - repeatable crash IN ORBITER when accesssing Arsenal when selecting mode for Archwing/vehicles.

Rest of the Arsenal works fine - but selecting for vehicles crashes me to the desktop.

Same issue. Trying to verify and optimize then I'll check Cetus/Fortuna arsenal afterwards and see if crash happens there also.

Edit - 24.1.1.1 fixed the issue

Edited by akaDev

31 minutes ago, SanguisLator said:

Just to be different - repeatable crash IN ORBITER when accesssing Arsenal when selecting mode for Archwing/vehicles.

Rest of the Arsenal works fine - but selecting for vehicles crashes me to the desktop.

Same, can't use vehicle tab inside the orbiter, also crash as soon as entering arsenal in Fortuna.