Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why can mobs just run through my mag bubble?

SaidTheRogue

i know there are some considerations here.. lemme explain-

sometimes you cast a bubble on enemy A, and while the bubble is appearing, enemy B just runs right past.

sometimes you cast a bubble and one or more enemies nearby arent quite close enough to be pulled in. (pro tip you can use oper dash to punt them back into the bubble haha)

sometimes you cast a bubble on a mob or you think you did, and it lands on the enemy in front of it, or behind it. theres some aim/depth of field stuff happening sometimes, sure..

but, sometimes the little bastards just run right thru my stuff. whats going on here? is there a way to make the bubble take effect sooner? i dont mean the speed at which hte mobs are drawn to the center or whatever, i just mean, come into existence instantly and so on.. 

1 minute ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

From my own personal experience using it.
That's at least what it's supposed to do, but according to comments on the Wiki, it's been acting pretty inconsistent.

damn. i run 144 str, but to have any more i need to give up range or just stop using her augment, ughhhh.

1 minute ago, Spectre-8 said:

Nicebuild tm 🤣

what?

anyway, i'll squeeze out some more str using umbral mods and more forma, and that'll have to do. i still think its a little wonky how it works and it would be nice if the bubble would appear/form instantly and begin having an effect immediately. 

4 hours ago, SaidTheRogue said:

what?

anyway, i'll squeeze out some more str using umbral mods and more forma, and that'll have to do. i still think its a little wonky how it works and it would be nice if the bubble would appear/form instantly and begin having an effect immediately. 

what?

6 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

Sounds like you need to shoot it more.

When in doubt, shoot it more. Works for me, everytime. 

But, OP, the pull is inconsistent.  If I'm trying to use it as a way to lock enemies, I drop multiple bubbles.  Having two or more tends to lock them down tight. (Or at least kill them before they have the chance to get through)

Magnetize doesn't seem to be geard towards hard CC, just damage scaling with a bonus of the pull. 

Edited by MagPrime

/sigh

no, i typically one shot enemies in the bubble. lanka, much as i hate it, is still the overall best weapon for mag bubbles. it just blenders everything =D

the issue is the damn bubble itself. and, doing the double bubble thing doesnt always dmg the enemies inside, does it? as the shot doesnt make it "past" the outer bubble, seems like..

new build is 155 dura / 130 effic / 190 range / 155 str, cant seem to do better. sometimes i kinda feel like a shorter duration for the purpose of bubbles but this works so far.

21 minutes ago, TrashSpider said:

But if you don't want to use the lanka then get the arca plasmor, the infinite punchthrough wrecks mobs

I used Supra Vandal with primed shred just to see what goes on...its funny to see enough numbers that I'm 100% sure over half cant even register on screen.