Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Info in Asia Server

(NSW)Repent

I'm not sure if the devs are aware of this but, it's been 4 days since the game releases on Switch. and since then me and my buddies are having a hard time playing for 3 days now, showing the same message "Login Failed. Check info" all over again. I hope the devs can do something about this issue.

Edit: after playing for a day without having the problem as before (Login failed. check info) I think this issue has been fixed! THANKS DE! 

Edited by (NSW)Repent
SOLVED

imagine someone new to game, downloading 12gb on their switch and when they want to play it, they got that login failed message over and over and over again then they give up and delete the game and never want to know about warframe again. please fix this, yes i'm in Asia too

4 minutes ago, Rizuku said:

imagine someone new to game, downloading 12gb on their switch and when they want to play it, they got that login failed message over and over and over again then they give up and delete the game and never want to know about warframe again. please fix this, yes i'm in Asia too

feel you bro 😔. Really hope they fix it as soon as possible. 

I was never able to log in via my home wifi. Always had login failed error since day 1. Forced to use my mobile data to play. Just today, even my mobile data is giving me login failed error. Tried with a different carrier, also failed error. I am now unable to play simply because I can’t login via any internet sources. Asia here. DE, fix this. 

Still got no words from the devs about this issue. it looks like they really don't care even if some of the players can't play. well, good luck on getting the Best developer Steam award. I already vote for them but the question is, if they really deserve it or not.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Repent said:

Still got no words from the devs about this issue. it looks like they really don't care even if some of the players can't play. well, good luck on getting the Best developer Steam award. I already vote for them but the question is, if they really deserve it or not.

we just minority to them, this isp ip address blocking without reason is just stupid for me since it's the only fast internet source for me, i know maybe it's for protection for the game, BUT COME ON, i just download it on my switch and all i wanna do is to enjoy the game with fast internet connection.

Hi,

Same here, been trying since day 1, always get the same message. Tried multiple Home and Work WiFi, even 2 separate data carriers. still the same issue.

Is there any ETA to a fix, any way to switch servers? I can't get past the EULA Accept screen.

Been waiting since launch, hope there's a fix coming. 

47 minutes ago, BakaMori said:

Hi,

Same here, been trying since day 1, always get the same message. Tried multiple Home and Work WiFi, even 2 separate data carriers. still the same issue.

Is there any ETA to a fix, any way to switch servers? I can't get past the EULA Accept screen.

Been waiting since launch, hope there's a fix coming. 

look, another loyal costumer who exicted to play from DAY ONE, and can't play just because you bloacked the isp DE, might gonna lose more if other keep getting the login failed screen.

What’s funny is, I did not have this problem prior to migrating my pc account to the switch. Using the same home wifi and my pc account prior to the switch launch, I was able to play the game smoothly without issues. After migrating, my IP gets blocked. Good job, DE. 

2 minutes ago, (NSW)hysato said:

Same Here.. cant login. idk if my IP is being Banned or not.. how to check it? ive already raised ticket but still got no answer...

for now, still no words from DE. so we all can do is to wait for a response from them, or maybe DE will finally give a damn about this issue and start fixing it.

I can login the website though>but not ingame for the past 10 days since before the release of nintendo>i am very worried though sent a ticket 5 days ago with logs no response nothing from DE. I have spent lots of money on tennogen idk yet whether they blocked IP or something like that.

Edited by -RD-Ragnis-

3 minutes ago, -RD-Ragnis- said:

I can login the website though>but not ingame for the past 10 days since before the release of nintendo>i am very worried though send a ticket 5 days ago with logs no response nothing from DE 

yup same, we all hope that the DE can give us anything so that we know if this issue will be fixed or what. the thing is, they refuse to say a word as if we are just waiting for nothing.

29 minutes ago, (NSW)Repent said:

yup same, we all hope that the DE can give us anything so that we know if this issue will be fixed or what. the thing is, they refuse to say a word as if we are just waiting for nothing.

is it only region based? where are yall from>NA here