Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Info in Asia Server

(NSW)Repent

6 minutes ago, -RD-Ragnis- said:

is it only region based? where are yall from>NA here

nope, I'm from Asia but some players from other servers also experiencing the same issue. so i think it's not regional based issue.

Edited by (NSW)Repent

Website login works fine. Game updating works fine.

On the pc, after the launcher updates, the next screen shows my character Octavia kneeling down, and asks me to log in. When I input my correct username and password, I get the Failed Check Details error. If I use a VPN, it logs in just fine.

On the Switch however, after the launcher launches, it doesn’t even show my character kneeling (just a generic Rhino), then it automatically returns with a Failed Check Details error. When I click on the terms and conditions link, it opens up the website home page. If I try to log in (on the Switch browser), the Captcha check doesn’t work. Again, no issue if I use my wife’s mobile phone data. 

1 hour ago, JRDman said:

Website login works fine. Game updating works fine.

On the pc, after the launcher updates, the next screen shows my character Octavia kneeling down, and asks me to log in. When I input my correct username and password, I get the Failed Check Details error. If I use a VPN, it logs in just fine.

On the Switch however, after the launcher launches, it doesn’t even show my character kneeling (just a generic Rhino), then it automatically returns with a Failed Check Details error. When I click on the terms and conditions link, it opens up the website home page. If I try to log in (on the Switch browser), the Captcha check doesn’t work. Again, no issue if I use my wife’s mobile phone data. 

Exactly my same experience.

after waiting for like a week already and still got no response from DE, so I conduct some research and here's what I found; way back in 2014 some players are already having this issue and they manage to fix it, well it's not an actual fix coz some players are still having this problem from 2016 until now and most of this players are from Asia or near Asia. So DE suggest that in the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix and it works, The support response also mentioned asking your ISP if they can convert you to IPv6 would work too. but in our case, switch players can't use VPN so there's no temporary fix for us. The only possible option for us is to try changing IP from IPv4 to IPv6 and wait for the DE to fix it, or we can also wait for nintendo switch to make a VPN for us (which is impossible of course, but hey who knows. . . . . . ).

note: this is just my personal findings and opinion.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JRDman said:

I am now tempted to just sign up for an unlimited VPN and set up an extra router at home to handle this. Jesus. Having to go through hoops just to play one game....

I don't think that's a good idea. there's also a possibility that a router VPN might not solve this issue. 😞

Hey Guys! I think I finally found a solution but setting it up will be a pain in the ass coz you gonna do it every time you want to play, but it works well though.

First you gonna need your mobile devices and install an VPN app and an app called NetShare+.

once you setup the VPN connect your mobile device to wifi after that lunch NetShare+ and run Start Wifi Hotspot and your switch will be able to connect to it. works for me and I hope it works for all of you too.

Note: I only tested it using Android phone (Need Root) so I'm not sure if it works for IOS users.

Edited by (NSW)Repent

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Repent said:

Hey Guys! I think I finally found a solution but setting it up will be a pain in the ass coz you gonna do it every time you want to play, but it works well though.

First you gonna need your mobile devices and install an VPN app and an app called NetShare.

once you setup the VPN connect your mobile device to wifi after that lunch NetShare and run Start Wifi Hotspot and your switch will be able to connect to it. works for me and I hope it works for all of you too.

Note: I only tested it using Android phone so I'm not sure if it works for IOS users.

It works with mobile internet. The problem is it won't work with the faster and cheaper DSL home wifi.

30 minutes ago, Lazulix said:

It works with mobile internet. The problem is it won't work with the faster and cheaper DSL home wifi.

Nope I'm not talking about mobile data. the main goal is to share your wifi while connected to your mobile device coz your phone can use VPN that way you can hide your IP so the game won't be able to block it

https://imgur.com/ScoQRUJ

Edited by (NSW)Repent

38 minutes ago, (NSW)Repent said:

Nope I'm not talking about mobile data. the main goal is to share your wifi while connected to your mobile device coz your phone can use VPN that way you can hide your IP so the game won't be able to block it

https://imgur.com/ScoQRUJ

That’s still means you need to pay for a reliable VPN right? Philippines as well here. Converge fiber home internet blocked. 

Just now, JRDman said:

That’s still means you need to pay for a reliable VPN right? Philippines as well here. Converge fiber home internet blocked. 

nope you don't have. just install free vpn from playstore and it should be fine. I been playing for an hour now and it's perfectly running fine now. btw I'm from PH too 

yeah, but should we waste our mobile data instead of using home wifi which is faster and unlimited.

i mean using vpn and mobile data it's not the best solution, and they will think there's a solution for the problem, if that's happen then the fix for this problem will be postponed for more long time, and we will never get the fix, they will never unblock our isp and leave it be wasting our mobile data 

Just now, Rizuku said:

yeah, but should we waste our mobile data instead of using home wifi which is faster and unlimited.

i mean using vpn and mobile data it's not the best solution, and they will think there's a solution for the problem, if that's happen then the fix for this problem will be postponed for more long time, and we will never get the fix, they will never unblock our isp and leave it be wasting our mobile data 

Nope I'm not using mobile data. I'm actually connected to my home wifi check the photo I attached. The reason for you to install NetShare+ is to be able to turn on your mobile hotspot while connected in your home wifi which is impossible to turn on if you don't have NetShare+ app.

look at this way

if you directly connect your switch to wifi it will automatically block your ISP IP address and show you the same message all over again.

[Wifi] -----------> [Switch] = "Login Failed. Check info"

But if you do this

[Wifi] -----------> [Mobile Phone] ------------> [Switch] =

you will be able to hide your ip by using vpn in your phone. and that's it, you can use your home wifi and not your mobile data.

Edited by (NSW)Repent

That’s what pisses me off. It is the IP that is blocked rather than the account. Account blocks I can understand, but an IP block? At launch? What for? That affects too many people. At my house, 3 of us have Switches. We ALL can’t play using our fiber connection due to this blockage. It’s just stupid. 

Я не могу не как зайти через свой аккаунт типа не правильно введены данные ерунда какая то   !!! и еще пытаюсь зайти в учётку а мне показует такой бред (

• ПОЛЕ G-RECAPTCHA-RESPONSE ТРЕБУЕТСЯ.) И как это понимать?
Edited by haripari