Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New healing aug for Ember

ZenDash

Since Ember has been practically nerfed to the ground in terms CC with no chance of recovery, why not make her more viable in endgame in terms of survivability?

''Flaming Respite'' or perhaps ''Curing Inferno'' Steals health from enemies and redirects them to Ember and her teammates if in range for 25-50 health points for every second the WoF is active but also costs 1 point/s more energy (at max rank). The health points might be too high or perhaps too low this would require testing to know for sure but i believe it should be somewhere around 'good enough to be used, but not leaning towards replacing trinity'. Of course this is all up to DE how they'll make it but i wouldn't want to see Ember getting added to the pile of ' forgotten and functionally inferior' warframes, i'd like to be able to take her on higher difficulty missions too and i think this could somewhat prevent her from becoming another Nyx or Zephyr.

Edited by ZenDash

1 minute ago, ZenDash said:

New augment for Ember:
Since Ember has been practically nerfed to the ground in terms CC with no chance of recovering, why not make her more viable in endgame in terms of survivability?

''Flaming Respite'' or perhaps ''Curing Inferno'' Steals health from enemies and redirects them to Ember and her teammates in range for 25-50 health points for every second the WoF is active but also costs 1 point more energy (at max rank). The health points might be too high or perhaps too low this would require testing to know for sure but i believe it should be somewhere around 'good enough to be used, but not leaning towards replacing trinity'. Of course this is all up to DE how they'll make it but i wouldn't want to see Ember getting added to the pile of ' forgotten and functionally inferior', i'd like to be able to take her on higher difficulty missions too and i think this could somewhat prevent her from becoming another Nyx or Zephyr.

Try to combine this and u will survived:

Rejuvenation

Medi-Ray

Arcane Pulse

6 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Try to combine this and u will survived:

Rejuvenation

Medi-Ray

Arcane Pulse

Got the medi-ray it's really only midly effective and activates when you need it the least, i like to use arcane Grace and Guardian instead during the time when i'm unable to cast my WoF, who even uses Rejuvenation besides unforma'd trins when you have CP which is way more important especially at higher levels.

Besides this mod could save the lower mr tenno just learning the ropes.

4 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

wtf is this
Arcane Pulse?

Arcane Pulse is a Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance to replenish additional health for you and nearby allies whenever a Health Orb is picked up.

Having Arcane Pulse installed twice provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide health, granting up to 225 health.

3 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

Got the medi-ray it's really only midly effective and activates when you need it the least, i like to use arcane Grace and Guardian instead during the time when i'm unable to cast my WoF, who even uses Rejuvenation besides unforma'd trins when you have CP which is way more important especially at higher levels.

Besides this mod could save the lower mr tenno just learning the ropes. 

U probably didnt try to play arbitration with her and survive 1:45h?

Right!

And try to find good squad mates with healing frames or abilities, I mostly prefer Nidus cuz he can in both ways provided dmg buff and healed squadmates in comparision with Trin cow.

3 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Arcane Pulse is a Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance to replenish additional health for you and nearby allies whenever a Health Orb is picked up.

Having Arcane Pulse installed twice provides two independent chances for it to trigger. If these occur simultaneously, both will provide health, granting up to 225 health.

Please paste me the description of Arcane Grace now thanks.