Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs with mod %s (resolved)

(PSN)Game_Guard1

While equipping mods to my rank 15 valkyr warframe I noticed something off with a couple mods and noticed that the percentage increases stated by some mods were wrong. My drain 9 vitality mod says it adds 320% to my health but the real % it gives me is 160%. I tested a drain 2 vitality (40%) and found that it only gave 20%. I tested a few other mods and found these results:

Drain 9 flow: 150% really gives 120%

Drain 10 redirection: 280% really gives 140%

Drain 4 redirection: 40% really gives 20%

Drain 10 Steel fiber: 70% is correct

Drain 4 Steel fiber: 10% is correct

These were just the few that I tested in about 5 minutes and I hope this issue gets addressed. (I hope I'm posting this in the right section.)

Edited by (PS4)ODSTanakin
Learned this wasn't a bug, I just didn't know how mod calculations worked

6 hours ago, (PS4)ODSTanakin said:

noticed that the percentage increases stated by some mods were wrong

Mods like Vitality & co work off of your base stats, i.e. what your Frame has when unranked.

The Rank Up bonus stats (e.g. +200% Health at Rank 30) are added after, and thus unaffected by, those Mods.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Mods like Vitality & co work off of your base stats, i.e. what your Frame has when unranked.

The Rank Up bonus stats (e.g. +200% Health at Rank 30) are added after, and thus unaffected by, those Mods.

So because valkyr has a base of 100 hp the vitality mod giving +320% health would apply first giving a total of 420, then the bonus health from my warframe's rank (+100 currently) would apply to give me 520? What I was doing was taking my current warframe's 200 health (base 100 + 100 from rank) then adding the 320% which would give 840. Thank you for telling me this, I'd have never have known this is how it worked before now.