Why does climate change matter?

wtflag

I'm opening the discussion on having a climate change as the current climate has far-reaching adverse impacts on the fishing industry.

Unlike in Cetus that have a fix day/night cycle, Orb Vallis climate has unprecedented implications on your fellow Tennos on when they can fish for certain fishes and the parts they provide. The 5 mins of warm weather and then 5 hours of goddamn cold weather is a huge turnoff for Tennos just looking to fish for parts they need.

I propose that we work on climate change across the fields of science, policy, technology and finance to make sure as much goddamn greenhouse gas emissions get into the air by opening more clean beautiful coal mines to warm up the planet.

Let's keep working on the Tennos Relief Under Massive Pain Agreement, the world’s roadmap for tackling climate change and bring transformative partnerships across the Corpus, Tennos and Solarians to develop plans to boost greenhouse gas emissions.

Thank You.

NOT UNENVIRONMENT.ORG

4 minutes ago, wtflag said:

The 5 mins of warm weather and then 5 hours of goddamn cold weather is a huge turnoff for Tennos just looking to fish for parts they need.

Don't exaggerate.

The weather cycle consists of a period of Cold weather, followed by Freezing, followed by another transitionary period of Cold, and finally one period of Warm weather before starting anew. Each of these four periods lasts 6 minutes and 40 seconds. All players will experience the same weather at any particular time in Orb Vallis.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Orb_Vallis#Cold_.26_Warm_Cycle

And Fish in Orb Vallis are like a pest. No fish is rare in any way. It's easy to get all you need.
So the cycle is fine.

We're being jipped. We all saw Eudico hack that cooling tower when SU stood their ground against Nef. I should be allowed to trade some standing for an extended warm or cold period. If the Orokin are allowed to butcher Lua with golden spires of self importance I should be allowed to misuse their terraforming technology long enough for a fishing trip.

It doesnt take much to confuse uneducated people about the science and methods attributed and involved with climate change. SInce there are probably a larger proportion of people that have yet to learn to follow the science you should tread lightly and carefully in this area. Use your platform wisely.

9 hours ago, ---Merchant--- said:

OP,Provide proof that climate change is real first,otherwise we have nothing to talk about.
I do not believe in warm periods.

9 hours ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

It doesnt take much to confuse uneducated people about the science and methods attributed and involved with climate change. SInce there are probably a larger proportion of people that have yet to learn to follow the science you should tread lightly and carefully in this area. Use your platform wisely.

You two should probably read OP's post (or if you did, reread it, but slower) before replying.