Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor and Impact Explosion

12th_

So Ive been told the Tonkor was a really good weapon for lots of damage, but when I got it this morning, it seemed rather bad considering how much it bounces off enemies and terrain making it a very hard weapon to use correctly. Upon further inspection on the wiki, it says the Tonkor should explode on impact with an enemy and only bounce should it hit terrain. And my Tonkor just isnt doing that.

I don't know if its been nerfed without the wiki being updated or if mine is bugged

It currently has no mods as I just got it today and I have used a Max Rank Volt and Rhino built for suitability and energy ( no weapon enhancement mods )

Ive been told that it only explodes at range and yet even if I shoot it from a good 20m away and hit them square in the face it still wont explode upon impact

I have tried it on: Grineer, Corpus and Infested enemies with no change

As far as I'm aware this happens to only me and a few others who havent gotten a response as well

It isn't in the wiki (yet) but Update 20.0 writes: " The grenade needs to travel 6m before arming itself, it will bounce off yourself, other players and AI before then. "
Are you sure this is happening?

Edit: It is now in the wiki.

Edited by Samayla
Information obsolete.

On 2018-11-24 at 4:53 PM, 12th_ said:

Ive been told that it only explodes at range and yet even if I shoot it from a good 20m away and hit them square in the face it still wont explode upon impact

Yes, I'm sure