Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to adjust Operator cosmetics

Ryim_Drykeon

Some cosmetics, such as earrings mostly, do not line up correctly on certain Operator faces. Usually the narrow faces for obvious reasons. They hang suspended in air, just off the actual Operator. Could we get an XYZ movement option like on some weapons to correct this?

It has kept me from buying some Cosmetics, since they just won't look right anyway. I only say this to demonstrate that there is a profit to be made by fixing/adjusting this aspect, as I can't be the only customer basing my purchases on this issue. FashionFrame is End Game after all 😎

8 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I think most people would probably prefer DE spent the time fixing the screwed up 'fashion frame' after their 'upgrade' to the original operator suits before worrying over something like that. 

Possibly. Then they can create a Feedback thread to mention it. That way, -this- thread can still point it to DE's attention once they fix the other issue.

48 minutes ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

Possibly. Then they can create a Feedback thread to mention it. That way, -this- thread can still point it to DE's attention once they fix the other issue.

There is... I'd also say this isn't really as important as the old operator clothing being screwed up hence my reply. 

Edited by LSG501

7 hours ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

Which is why you posted to bring it to the top of the list instead of letting it slowly sink the the bottom of the sub-forum with no reply. Go idea:thumbup:

Considering DE very rarely reply in these forums, but do supposedly read them, I'm sure they're aware of most 'issues' with the game that we post about.  Actually you could have posted in the thread which we mentioned too, rather than making your own thread, there are other people mentioning face cosmetics in it too.

Edited by LSG501