Difficult task. Tennogen

(PSN)jockhotty

I would like to enlist some of these top tiered Tennogen designers to work on a task that is somewhat difficult. I have not met any tennogen artists yet so Ill just describe what i see needed and hope that there is some interest to solve and tackle it. Hydroid: you need to use every trick in the book to make that character look less bulky and more fluid (PUN), like liquid, smooth and flowing. I respect the individuality of the character but it seems to be least flexible character in that it is really the only one where i cannot just coordinate colors or patterns to reach that endpoint look. I would love to see some ideas or thoughts on it. I mean no disrespect to the current options, i just think it is too limited and have seen PLENTY of major improvements for options among almost all of the other frames. The end!

Okay, not trying to be rude or crush your dreams of an ideal Hydroid skin, but when you say 'enlist' that implies you are trying to hire or work with TennoGen artists. If its the ladder, you don't really have much to offer to help or show what you mean by your idea. I feel like you should have made some sort of concept in order to show what you exactly mean, because right now a vague description of the skin doesn't really help people to get an image of what you are talking about. Not saying you necessarily need one, but it's going to be very hard for anyone to know what you are really aiming for. 

I agree with scruffels point above, also you know that in tennogen you cannot alter the physical form on the body?  you can only technically do that with helmets, the rest of the body has to remain physically unaltered, however you can add textures and color, shading, etc to it.

I had hoped to bring this to the attention of people that might be willing to take a look at Hydroid. I do not know all the rules for designing but I know you can creatively solve some appearance issues by being quite clever. I also do not know how to bring this to the attention of people that have the means to do so, so, that was my attempt. Many of the skins out there now for various warframes are awesome and have improved some characteristics to make the frames more appealing to me. Changing lines and curves, effects, moving or pulsing, smokey or emissive, glittering, transparent parts. Those were what I had in mind to make Hydroid look more lean and flowing. I figured a good designer would not even need a concept to follow for this frame . I will see what i can come up with because it can be confusing to take from someone's words and ideas and create a whole visual.