What is the symbol of each Warframe?

Xolot

Garuda has her mark in her default helmet, and also marks enemies with hers when she uses seeking talons on them. I do remember other Warframes having marks or signs that represent them, but I can't seem to find them anymore

Do all Warframes have a proper sign that represent them like Garuda? And if they do, where are these located?

Edited by Xolot

53 minutes ago, Xolot said:

Garuda has her mark in her default helmet, and also marks enemies with hers when she uses seeking talons on them. I do remember other Warframes having marks or signs that represent them, but I can't seem to find them anymore

Do all Warframes have a proper sign that represent them like Garuda? And if they do, where are these located?

not every frame has some mark for them, so nop.

I believe most of the frames have a mark somewhere. sort of like the markings and serial number on a firearm it would likely state the name of the Warframe, it's production number, and maybe also it's capabilities. all frames, even without visible marks, could have numbers and symbols on the inside, again, not an uncommon practice with guns.