Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scary loud sound randomly plays

(NSW)SummerX

I heard it 2-3 time today. It was like a buzz sound with high pitch. It freaked me out every times. I tried to record the second time it happened but forgot that I can't capture a video.

This happened randomly. I'm a new player with account, playing through first few planets.

I usually have this happen, when i enter open world hubs like cetus or fortuna after leaving the open world, i ususally use itzals warp ability, to get to the gate fast, and the sound seems to get stuck. It just keeps on making this loud noise again and again. Leaving into the orbiter fixes it.

I'm glad its not just me that this has been happening to, I was wondering if it were something related to using life steal on Excal Umbra's Exalted blade, which is where its happened the most, but then it happened on Umbra's 2 as well, I assume this is some odd feedback glitch. I've never been so glad I don't play with headphones in my life.

I've had this too, I've only gotten it on the Grineer galleon tile set (Vallis node, Mars, most recently), I'm pretty sure off the top of my head that it's only happened on Nova, and it might be connected to her two ability? Kinda worried about it blowing my speakers out.