Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant crashes Plains of Eidolon

(NSW)Hrungnir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not playing POE anymore either!

They should have tested more, before releasing Warframe on the Switch.

There are so many issues. I have disabled a lot of the graphics settings thar might improve performance, but I don’t see any improvements at all.

POE is just one big crashing lagfest, when doing bounties. Too many mobs spawn at the camps during defense phases, that freeze and crash the game.

It’s the same with excavation and Defense missions when you go beyond 5 waves. Too many mobs and everything freezes up due to extreme lag. So I just go to Extraction after 5 waves and about 6-8 excavations as beyond that it becomes unplayable.

Edited by Jeronan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also crashing in PoE. No missions active or anything, and not even in heavy combat. Just a straight crash to desktop with no error message. I don't know if it has anything to do with me not being able to figure out port forwarding on my modem, but it doesn't happen anywhere else. I even tried playing in solo mode so that there is no connection to others. I can play the whole day with other people without a single crash (maybe a disconnect from host or other network issue), but I crash within a few minutes of entering PoE. Orb Vallis was a bit better, but also had some crashes during missions.

When I pull up the EE.log file, these are the last two lines:

551.663 Sys [Error]: OnWorldStateResults!
Error: Could not r

Yes, including that cut off sentence.