Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta improvements and dualwield idea.

(PSN)santospizarro

lol i just though that i'd be fun to change the story version of the penta is not different  from the blueprint and bought versions found in warframe, i think that if atleast the mission rewards, and story were to be more rewarding, the idea of a dual wield version was a good click bait, but its totally posible to make a blueprint concept for a duelwield version of the penta that could be aquired at rank 30, some features should be aquired through leveling up such as unique mods and blueprints to encourage all players to tests different weapons since the alerts and missions arent completely satisfying or we can get ship parts and decorations to display waapons, i dont know, but what i know is  a to include a blueprint and some new mods that affected the bullets that coulnt be bought or found elsewhere, this way the players dont only rely on platinum. And also that players get a chance to use the regular weapons more .

some of the penta features are hidden and lack secondary modes, or ways to make the gun more useful without relying on a trigger, since guns can jamm up or overheat realistically there are good reasons to improve the penta and add new features as it ranks up, seeing that its posible to add some feautres and passive enhancements to the maggazines and slots and blueprints/rewards to kjeep players players training or interested in buying a penta, before they delete it.

i find shooting the penta satisfying but it really lacks some features and different types of bulelt, since the primary shot without trigger is useless without mopds, and good animations, the primary granade doesnt affect anyone, of  is anything to be afraid of, it doesnt appear dangerous to enemies that a granade is on the floor, they could just kick it back at you or deflect it with a bullet, so lets get thinking on how we can built up some op ideas for the penta so it doesnt suck, and it becomes a decent primary weapon, with rewarding unlockables, and peripherals.

• rank up rewards
  • napalm &hotshot bullets dot, riot, elementeal damage at floor level such as floro mop style aoe that you see gasoline explosions in movies, wet bullets, and maybe a hook or harppoonprostetic motorized blade for slash damage, and thether.
  • charge up, and mode change to replace trigger explosion, because trigger is too predictable, we can feature some useful modules or magazine improvement.
  • story / quest reward should be more unique, at least feature one unique penta mod & slot with a passive enhancement that is motorized or animated to fit attachments, and prostetic bullets / granades/ and other enhancements. theres no differentce between a penta that you get  from story and one you buy, lets make a clear distnction, by adding atleast one perk and plattinum version, start with afree skin, and mod for each version, the problem really lies in the blueprint, if the players could just keep thsome free items without having to craft them in the foundry, there ocould be more people npc who are smiths and weaponshops that offer rantals and upgrades, or attachements, unique to each relay and faction.

Image result for it's time to stop gif

It's really hard to follow what you're trying to say OP, for example how would a Dual Penta be clickbait? On what planet does that sentence make sense?

Your posts are basically unintelligible, which is further compounded by the fact that you just spam idea after idea after idea, with no rhyme or reason.

You have been told by others, you have been told by moderators, to stop spamming posts. No one can follow what you're trying to say when you do and it bloats the thread, not that we can really follow in the first place.

I really strongly suggest you develop your English a bit more, and learn how to present your ideas in a concise manner.

1. maybe a reload and swap feature when changing weapons?
  2. all in about charge & secondary fire, i dont like triggered explosion weapons are annoying and expensive to its users because they feel limited, CaSTANAS is a good example because its exactly the same as tghe penta, the player has to spamm the R3 or explosion button/finger on the controller and its annoying and predictable to gameplay, unless they add a cool nintendo gimmick with the touch controller, i dont care, i play on the playstation, so its not useful to me
  3. these firework type weapons really need to be patched hard. addign new animations and functionality is the only thing i can think about, sorry. it comes down to the bullets the penta can shoot before they are detonated, the platyers dont have time to be srtealthy so primary fire before detonation should be the first concern when improving the penta barrel and its se/passive features.
  4. i like th primal idea to allow the player to have an extended map and sonar when using the penta, maybe we can see more S#&$ on the mini and large maps, caches, and other cheats that smaller guns and riffles cant have, as rank up unlockables, and passive rewards for the penta users who level and rank up they should be getting optical and peripherial features before they get bullets and new mods unlockeds.

On 2018-11-24 at 9:49 AM, Elenortirie said:

there is only one fix I need for penta....

penta.png

and it'll be perfect

excuse me that paint please

Good god how much the current model bugs me.

It makes no sense how we currently hold it with both grips out back behind the center of gravity.

the only *remote* justification I can think of is, Corpus Spacemen use it in zero-gravity, but even then it'd be horribly unwieldy to aim having both your hands on one end of it.

Really just bad art direction DE....

P.S. Boar/Prime. can you do an MSpaint of that thing with a Foregrip of some kind?

I think the last time I tried to shoot with it the spinning drum magazine tore my fingertips off.

Maybe make a thread for badly designed weapon models.....

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed

On 2018-11-24 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)santospizarro said:

i dont like triggered explosion weapons are annoying

Then don't use Penta and stop trying to change it into a completely different weapon
(or whatever this all-over-the-place topic is about lol).

Personally, what I'd want for (Secura) Penta is

1) more (reliable) damage by upping the Crit Chance to at least close to 40%,
because on big-single-hit weapons, unreliable Crit is just terrible (and lol Status)

2) bigger blast radius, it's ~usable with Firestorm but not quite enough,
with all the typical Launcher drawbacks / risks, there should be a bigger reward

3) less of a pressing matter, but make Multishot not count towards the 5 grenade limit

Dude. What do you really want to see changed on penta? It is really hard for us to understand you in any post you had because you deviate a lot from the title.. you start with changing the penta, to some crazy ideas and to some weapon presumtions of functioning(which i do not know how will they affect the game) are you here to troll us or what? 

Edited by ShaKaL95

On 2018-11-26 at 5:37 AM, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Good god how much the current model bugs me.

It makes no sense how we currently hold it with both grips out back behind the center of gravity.

the only *remote* justification I can think of is, Corpus Spacemen use it in zero-gravity, but even then it'd be horribly unwieldy to aim having both your hands on one end of it.

Really just bad art direction DE....

P.S. Boar/Prime. can you do an MSpaint of that thing with a Foregrip of some kind?

I think the last time I tried to shoot with it the spinning drum magazine tore my fingertips off.

Maybe make a thread for badly designed weapon models.....

can try on the evening when I'll be back at home 😉