Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I had a nightmare about warframe...

Libertalia

I live in the Philippines.

It's 2:14 AM when it happened.

I'm at my bed, trying to recall my gameplay on warframe in an attempt to make me fall asleep.

It worked... Kinda...

I recently completed "the sacrifice" quest and I tried to replay it in my brain.

At first, I thought I was imagining things, but then I didn't realized I was already dreaming.

I was at a cave, floating on deep water. 

On top of the cave was Excalibur Umbra. 

He wasn't moving, he's completely still.

And when i climbed to the top of the cave.

He's gone.

And then there's this black figure kneeling in front of me. (it looked like one of those enemies you face in Chimera: Prologue) It doesn't have a face, but the more i look, the more i distinguish its face structure.

It looked like a charred corpse. 

And it spoke to me,  but I can't remember what it said to me. 

But i remember a portion of the last line he said:

"...there are "things" you shouldn't have done" something along those lines.

And then he stood up and grabbed me in the neck, like his chocking me. 

I woke up suddenly with a fast heart beat and im breathing heavily like i ran for 10km.

I didn't slept that well. 

(Also this isn't an attempt to create a creepypasta related to warframe, this is a legit dream that happened. I have a hobby in writting down my Dreams whenever i had one,  and this is the first time I had a dream about a video game.) 

Edited by Libertalia

I had one, but it was while I was awake.

I woke up around 3 AM, went to the bathroom, while I was taking a leak, the light flickered and died. Then i heard a raspy sound coming from outside the door behind me.

In my half-asleep state, I never clenched so hard.

Spoiler

The raspy sound was the cockatiel chick who woke up because of the noise I made and was asking its parents for food.

Edited by Kaotyke

My nightmare...

I dreamt that I was playing WF & I had farmed Primed Hornet Strike, and found a hidden cinematic quest that unlocked Stalker as an Umbra (Gameplay Mechanic wise) like Warframe for me to play as.

I was super thrilled and couldn't wait to post how to do the quest, & share with my friends.

I then (in dream) logged off & went to sleep.

Woke up, logged in to see it was all a dream.

God...I just logged off & took a break from warframe for a few days after that. Since usually if you dream of a game it means you need a break. (No offense meant)

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

Guys, sorry if I sound rude, just want to be honest here. If you dream about a game and especially about one with such small lore impact as Warframe, your lives are too much game-centered. Try to take a break and focusing on something else.

a true Tenno doesn't have nightmares. a true Tenno IS the nightmare. we likely haunt the dreams of Grineer and corpus as they take to cryosleep, knowing that at any time, they will be woken by the alarms, forced to pick up their weapons, and fight the Tenno in a sleep-deprived and fearful state. there was a time an alarm on a ship meant an Invasion attempt at the very worst, but now it means everyone on the ship will die and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

sweet dreams!

33 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

a true Tenno doesn't have nightmares. a true Tenno IS the nightmare. we likely haunt the dreams of Grineer and corpus as they take to cryosleep, knowing that at any time, they will be woken by the alarms, forced to pick up their weapons, and fight the Tenno in a sleep-deprived and fearful state. there was a time an alarm on a ship meant an Invasion attempt at the very worst, but now it means everyone on the ship will die and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

sweet dreams!

You haven't seen my tenno. When she shows up on a grineer ship, they just start laughing and go back to business.

17 hours ago, Cloud said:

Guys, sorry if I sound rude, just want to be honest here. If you dream about a game and especially about one with such small lore impact as Warframe, your lives are too much game-centered. Try to take a break and focusing on something else.

Its okay really, i just realized I've been grinding for 8 hours straight, starting 4:00 PM.

I guess its just that i have a very poor time management considering that i had developed a hobby of journalizing my dreams. 

13 hours ago, RealHeftyTrout said:

I had a dream I was playing Warframe and then I woke up and I was like "I should go play some Warframe" then I started playing Warframe then I woke up and I started playing Destiny.

Are you sure you're having sleep paralysis because that sounds like sleep paralysis and its worse than a nightmare 😆