Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystrious Partical Clouds Following Me

KittyDarkling

Ok this happens quite commonly for me but I'm only now posting about it. I'll make a better effort of figuring out when it happens, but as it is I think it's a bug with when my sentinel is destroyed. A stream of particles keeps following me everywhere. When I turn invisible it disappears, but reappears when I do. This isn't just annoying it also cuts my framerate in half, even on lowest graphics. Given, my computer's really low end but this is a bug none the less and I really would like if I never encountered it again xD

tFyviOO.jpg

iMICrJL.jpg

@(*()$ Rhinos >:o (jk)

You guys are silly x) but have either of you encountered this before? :o

Ash has that on all the time I think. It comes from his arm which is consistent with your pics. Were you playing that frame recently? In the same session?

Ash has that on all the time I think. It comes from his arm which is consistent with your pics. Were you playing that frame recently? In the same session?

I do have ash but these particles are different, they appear where my sentinel normally floats (which is why i think there's a connection) and their soooo laggy X-x Ash's arm never lags me like that

I do have ash but these particles are different, they appear where my sentinel normally floats (which is why i think there's a connection) and their soooo laggy X-x Ash's arm never lags me like that

I saw these on my Loki today. Exact same smoke trail showed up whenever I reloaded my dual Vasto's.

That's... really weird. So it's Loki specific? D:

Just tried it on Volt real quick. I see it on him as well. Kind of odd to only smoke on reload since it's an open revolver. Maybe it'll get an update for it's reload animation and it'll make more sense. Maybe some spent shells popping out?