Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Take The Game Down Until Fixed

0Pinger

I have had 2 successful mission so far today, and 11 all involving a failed mission.

Hosts crashing causing host migration

Host migration fails and sent back to main screen

Host migration fails and Not sent back to main screen having to kill the client

You done #*($%%@ it up, fix it and don't put it back up until it works.

If it doesn't work for you, go sit in a corner and whine. I can play the game perfectly now.

Except the "whine" is perfectly justified, since many people cannot play coop, in a game based around coop. Suggestions to play the game solo is a temporary work-around, its not a fix of a broken system and is not an excuse for the game or devs to be used either. The idea to take the game down is just stupid tho.

For future, as someone else said, DE shoud consider inside a house testing or creating alpha/pre-patch testing group, so future patches wont screw the game more, then actualy fixing it.

Edited by eStecko

Why take it down its in beta for a reason and you can just stop playing for couple of days

like I have time to waste playing on a weekday when at work, but I do at a weekend.  Again they patch it on a friday and #*($%%@ it up for the weekend  so another 2 days of game time wasted, it should be patched mid week so they have staff on hand to fix it before the weekend.

So because some people can't play it should be like everyone is not allowed to play? Consider others also, not just your own goals.

About the host crashing and stuff: Yeah there are SOME problems however i played perfectly fine until now, maybe your luck is just terrible and you get involved with instable hosts.

Haven't had much of a problem since the most recent patch (8.3). Just looks like you are having a streak of bad luck. The worst I've had is connection lag spikes on one host in Xini, and that is all. 

You have choices, lower your ping thresh hold, play with friends if you have any, and you have solo like others have said. The game isn't terribly difficult if you are sufficiently equipped. 

Bad host(s) or you have a bad connection.

Little to do with ping, a lot to do with upload and download bandwidth being saturated unintentionally or intentionally.

There are people out there who will blatantly seed away on torrents all the while knowing everyone else in the lobby they are hosting are suffering because of it.

Some people may do it on purpose because it does upset other players and also gives the host the easiest chance of highest kills.

Someone in the house hold maybe doing the torrenting causing the issue.

Neightbour maybe stealing your bandwidth.

Just address these issues already, is what the op is basically saying (albeit in a skewd kind of way) . I'm pretty sure he knows that the game won't go all downmode. 

and btw, to the people (if they can be classified as such) saying things like "get a better computer" , "you suck", "my game runs fine, never had these issues" etc.... ignore them, they have no clue whatsoever. It's from people like these you will most likely hear stupid things like "get a better computer" when you clearly state that you're getting host-lag. 

Most ppl can't even discern lag from fps stuttering. It comes with the age I guess (even though it doesn't or it shouldn't). This community is starting to rise up to LoL toxic lvls. It should be addressed immediately (yeah like there's anything at all that can be done) .

It's the woe of every game community. Once it picks up and gets attention, every "unique" and "special" -as their parents like to call them- ritalin consuming fucktard materialises like some @(*()$ gandalf on top of a green grassed knol, flapping it's mouth and uttering complete and outer bowlS#&$ for things he cannot and will not grasp.

Fly you fools.

If it doesn't work for you, go sit in a corner and whine. I can play the game perfectly now.

WOw! this community is so helpful! coming in bug report forums telling people to shut up! 

If I didn't know better you are trying to sabotage DE, driving away their customers and hampering bug reports so they might get fixed.

Why do you hate DE and this game?

WOw! this community is so helpful! coming in bug report forums telling people to shut up! 

If I didn't know better you are trying to sabotage DE, driving away their customers and hampering bug reports so they might get fixed.

Why do you hate DE and this game?

*sarcasm*

"Hey guy! Stop whining that the game is broken for minority of playerbase with older dualcore cpu's, nobody cares about you! Gtfo and buy new pc, internets and razer mousepads! Bugs and feedback is useless unless it doesnt affect me! Byeeeee."

*/sarcasm*

Could not agree more with you.

*sarcasm*

"Hey guy! Stop whining that the game is broken for minority of playerbase with older dualcore cpu's, nobody cares about you! Gtfo and buy new pc, internets and razer mousepads! Bugs and feedback is useless unless it doesnt affect me! Byeeeee."

*/sarcasm*

Could not agree more with you.

So because its broke for SOME not all we should make it so NO ONE CAN PLAY AT ALL? Because that will make DE work faster right? Clearly they can't be patching things while bicycling power into servers.

limit your host ping, fix your internet connection or just solo

then you won't get host that makes you lag so hard that 

grineers teleport

you can't pick up !@#$

you die instantly sometimes

enemys have invincibility 

Edited by kyuosumaru

So because its broke for SOME not all we should make it so NO ONE CAN PLAY AT ALL? Because that will make DE work faster right? Clearly they can't be patching things while bicycling power into servers.

What? I would recommend what i said first, before responding to something i havent said.