Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant abilities utility

UltraMadGuy

Question

Hi everyone,

I would like to know to use efficiently the 1 and 3 of revenant? It's seem useless actually... when thrall someone other player imediatly kill him so it's frustated. And the 3 only make drop shield, so i don't have time to pick up and i hope the 3 can thrall all enemies in the path because actually i can't see the utility.

3 answers to this question

Revenant's 1 is useful to turn a stronger enemy to your side, like a Bombard or Heavy Gunner.  When they die, they leave a pillar that damages enemies.  Not an overpowering ability,  but can be helpful.

I think you missed the biggest part of his 3.  His 3 recharges a part of your shields and health with each enemy you pass through.  Its how you keep his survivability up, so that has a ton of utility.  

Edited by (PS4)SteveOMatic
Typo fix

Ok so if i understand well he is good for solo or very hl. 1 and 3 need ennemies strong enough to resist 3/4 allies shots. Actually, as i see, all player mass use his 4 (maybe too many in my opinion) just like saryn unfortunatly. Hope an augment mod with aoe thrall.

Also why certain ennemies can be thrall at full duration and other with a huge reduce duration?

Thanks for your tips ^^