Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Helmet Customization Coloring

Arkxad

I wanted to suggest a customization feature. Namely, a separate custom tab for helmets. Have issues with your helmet not having the proper color placement when your frame itself does? This would fix that! Match those pallets but make sure that helmet looks good too. I only bring this up due to the fact I have many color schemes I like, but don't like that the helmet isn't QUITE right. It would be nice to have some more fine tuned tweaks for the real end game, Fashion Frame. No, this is not a joke topic. I am serious. Deadly serious. I need to look good. Regardless, they already separated Syandanas and accessories, so why not helmets from the main body? 

Others have voiced an opinion for wanting this as well in the old forum post (which is archived as of a few months ago) and it seemed to be gaining traction. But nothing ever came of it, sadly. This in an attempt to spark up that conversation again and hopefully get some headway in getting some feedback. Maybe not changes, but hopefully chatter about it at the minimum. 

Would be much appreciated. A big example for me is the Chroma deluxe skin. The majority of that skin is colored using the "secondary" color channel, while every helmet except the deluxe is colored mostly by the "primary" color channel. This results in any mix-matching of helmets with the deluxe skin leaving you with an odd reversal of color scheme on your head, and generally discourages using other helmets with it.

• 3 weeks later...