General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Invalid launch point, Invalid launch point, invalid launch point

wakestarr

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 11:36 AM, Teliko_Freedman said:

It's something to do with obstructions all around you I guess.

I got around it by Bullet jumping into the air, and using Archwing from the gearwheel from midair.

Feels really nice that way,

This.  I resorted to putting it on a hotkey on both pc and xbox so I just tap jump, then the hotkey and it works every time.  Got sick of being on level ground and getting invalid launch point.

• Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, Teliko_Freedman said:

It's something to do with obstructions all around you I guess.

I got around it by Bullet jumping into the air, and using Archwing from the gearwheel from midair.

Feels really nice that way,

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

This.  I resorted to putting it on a hotkey on both pc and xbox so I just tap jump, then the hotkey and it works every time.  Got sick of being on level ground and getting invalid launch point.

Yep. I'm now pretty sure Kavats can trigger the Invalid launch point by being to close when trying to launch.

I also had to resort to binding the launcher and bullet jumping. It's cool and all but I still think it should be looked into.

Yeah this is rather 'annoying', there are so many issues with triggering the launcher it's daft. 

I've got it on a hotkey and I've basically got into the habit of jumping prior to pressing the hotkey... mind you the transition isn't exactly fluid anyway so this likely speeds it up a bit.

Actually wouldn't mind it's '5 second cooldown' (I've literally been shot down the instant I get into it for no obvious reason) and it dropping the datamass being removed too if it's being tweaked. 

What I've found is that if there is 'anything vertical' close to you, so mountains, walls etc it will not trigger even though there is plenty of room for it to trigger.