Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaze question

Yousho

So, after getting a Gaze Riven, I've decided to build to gun, question: Is it intentional that it costs 40 fishing resources (Thermal Lasers), whereas the others cost 10? This is incredibly annoying, imo. 

Also, anyone have any idea what a good Gaze setup might be?

Edited by Yousho

I just finished leveling my gaze-ramble-thunderdrum which I'm pretty happy with. 70 ish status and 40 ish crit with non-primed mods in a standard hybrid load out and it shreds.

And yes the farm for the fish bits sucked :(.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-25 at 2:45 AM, Yousho said:

question: Is it intentional that it costs 40 fishing resources (Thermal Lasers), whereas the others cost 10? This is incredibly annoying, imo. 

I asked to support if this resource cost difference and splat reload time difference (1.9 seconds only on gaze but 1.7 on everything else) were bugs that were going to be fixed or it was final and after 2 weeks got told nothing but to go on the forums, I hope we can bring this to their attention.

I'm waiting before building the gaze but with lovetap and splat(if fixed to 1.7)/killstream(if not) built for hybrid it's strong, especially if you have a riven.

On 2018-11-25 at 2:45 AM, Yousho said:

Is it intentional that it costs 40 fishing resources (Thermal Lasers), whereas the others cost 10?

It wasn't intentional, but now it is. All jokes aside though, that is most likely a mistake which will never be fixed. The Hema literally costs 100x as many mutagen samples to research as you would expect, and is thus a weapon I will never be able to use - if I recall correctly DE acknowledged their mistake but decided to keep it that way.

There are some more mistakes regarding Kitgun stats, for example Splat and Killstream have different status chances when used with the Catchmoon. Also for some weapons the Splat has 50% more magazine size than the Killstream and for others only 33% despite reload speeds being identical for the respective loader.