Help With Pluto

evilbp1973

Question

Ok!  I have made it to Pluto with Excalibur, Atomos, Soma, and Dark Split Blade.  I’m starting to have trouble again.  I can do the missions but I have to be real careful.  My warframe has been forma 4 times and all my weapons/warframe has reactors and catalyst, none of my weapons has been forma.  Would you all stop at this point and work on the weapons before going any further on the galaxy map?  Also I have access to Orthos Prime, would you all switch?

3 answers to this question

At the beginning I am showing the builds I was using on my smurf account. 

1 hour ago, evilbp1973 said:

Would you all stop at this point and work on the weapons before going any further on the galaxy map?  Also I have access to Orthos Prime, would you all switch?

It's not a problem of your choice of weapon. I bet your builds are just bad and you only need to rearrange the mods or switch them. Most the of mods are trash...sadly

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

11 hours ago, evilbp1973 said:

Ok!  I have made it to Pluto with Excalibur, Atomos, Soma, and Dark Split Blade.  I’m starting to have trouble again.  I can do the missions but I have to be real careful.  My warframe has been forma 4 times and all my weapons/warframe has reactors and catalyst, none of my weapons has been forma.  Would you all stop at this point and work on the weapons before going any further on the galaxy map?  Also I have access to Orthos Prime, would you all switch?

"My warframe has been forma 4 times"

Try using a different warframe.