General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Eidolon captures/kills stats

For some reason, I have been increasing both my hydrolyst captures AND kills in the stats section of my profile when doing eidolons, even though I've been only doing captures. This is annoying since I sometimes won't be let into a squad because I have over 20 hydrolyst kills in the stats section, even though I only remember like 5.

Edited by 4388452

Same. My kill count is a way to high considering that usually I am the one who is collecting lures and healing them with Trinity. Usually taking one or few than necessary and constantly healing needed or not. You can see when Eidolon is killed instead and when he is captured. Animations are obvious and loot shows it as well. And I clearly remember every single kill as it was annoying to see and sad. And I saw only a few situations like that. Yeat I have 50/50 kill/capture stat. Why?

Either stats are misleading/unclear or it counts kill shots (last shot that killed it) as in a pub as a Trinity I usually do 50-80% of squad damage.

Edit: Looking at this screenshot - does anyone actually believes that it is possible to kill 89 Teralysts and never notice that they are not captured? 😄 I noticed a lot, A LOT of problems in PoE like abilities bugging out and you have to summon K-Drive/Archwing and jump off it to make them usable again, some delayed damage and so on. Always "funny" when someone comes and after killing Hydrolyst says "I was not able to use skill 4 all this time" or "was not able to go into Operator mode". 

http://prntscr.com/lnw5z1

Edited by InvictaVultis
Additional comment and screenshot

On 2018-11-27 at 11:48 PM, InvictaVultis said:

My kill count is a way to high considering that usually I am the one who is collecting lures and healing them with Trinity.

I also play trinity in most of my hunts, and those times are the times that both kills and caps increase. Maybe it has something to do with teleporting lures?